[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes all other critics*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

*deletes all other critics*
>>
File: 1483762873064.jpg (163KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1483762873064.jpg
163KB, 1365x2048px
When I see this picture, I just imagine Scaruffi up late at night in his home in Italy. On his computer is the picture of the asian teen. He zooms into her bra, then slowly scrolls down her belly until the panties are full frame. His smile widens exactly like that classic picture you've all seen of him. His pants begin to tighten. "Ohhh yes" he mumbles in his thick Italian accent. He pulls down his trousers and his average-sized yet abnormally smelly cock springs out of a tangled mess of pubes, eagerly awaiting his grip.

But first! He forgot something. He goes over to his record player and gingerly picks from the shelf his well worn vinyl copy of Trout Mask Replica. Once the needle hits the record and the opening notes to "Frownland" begin, he feels euphoric. His already-erect cock feels as though it may burst. Sitting back in his chair, he stares unblinkingly at the computer screen, where pixelated panties glow brightly. Stroking faster and faster now, he is moving his hand in rhythm with the song. This is paradise for a lone Italian man. His smile is stuck. He cannot go back to Frownland. He leans forward and sniffs the computer screen, then giving it a savoury lick across where the clit would be for good measure. Suddenly, he knows it is time. He leans back, and howling along with Beefheart, he lets his cock erupt warm semen across his computer screen, like hot lava blowing from a volcano.
>>
File: scaruffi is dead.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi is dead.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>70400482
he ded
>>
>>70400627
>>70400627
what is the context of this picture
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
32KB, 200x200px
>>70400310
*deletes the entire beatles discography*
>>
>>70400684
scaruffi dies
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>70400684
Scaruffi dies every few years and is succeeded by the next in line in the Scaruffi clan. Since birth, Scaruffi's are raised to be as smug and contrarian as possible. While growing up, they are brainwashed Clockwork Orange-style to react with revulsion and disgust at the slightest mention of the Beatles or Bowie. On their 13th birthday, the undergo a right of passage in which they are strapped into a chair and forced to listen to Trout Mask Replica on repeat until they realize its true genius. Once the reigning Scaruffi dies, the eldest steps up to take his place. This new tyrant Scaruffi is then responsible with impregnating an underage asian girl with a successor.
>>
>>70400482
yeah but loveless is still the best scarufficore for faptime
>>
>>70400684

He was taking part in one of those murder mistery dinners.
>>
>>70400482
>I just imagine Scaruffi up late at night in his home in Italy

He was born in Italy, but he's been living in Silicon Valley for more than 30 years.
>>
>>70400482
>in rhythm with the song
>rhythm
that's where you goofed!
>>
File: kek.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>70400482
Oh fugg.
>>
>>70400482
not bad
>>
>>70400482
put me in the screencap
>>
>>70400310
Wrong. He likes Lester Bangs.
>>
>>70400872
saved
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.