[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Metallica only for plebs ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4020.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4020.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>
Their new album is pretty generic, but no. As a guitarist I enjoy their contribution to metal and thrash style. Really fun stuff to play too.

They are genuinely good musicians that at least used to play impressive music.
>>
File: mustaine table.jpg (24KB, 432x360px)
mustaine table.jpg
24KB, 432x360px
>>
>>70397262
>As a guitarist
How to identify someone who doesn't play guitar 101
>>
>>70397272
Fake, Hetfield is the real table
>>
>>70397291
I've been playing for 10 years and I play shows regularly.
>>
File: square to doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
square to doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>70397335
>I've been playing for 10 years and I play shows regularly.
Mhm, right.
>>
>>70397382
I said as a guitarist, because playing guitar is a real reason why I like metallica. I get paid to play guitar every Thursday night and have been in multiple bands with gigs. You probably struggle to hold down barre chords.
>>
File: laughing very hard.jpg (189KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
laughing very hard.jpg
189KB, 567x567px
>>70397448
>I was only pretending to be retarded!!!
Right, and you play what again?
>>
>>70397502
You know that this comment makes no sense with our conversation right? When people say "I was only pretending to be retarded" they're claiming that the other person had a stupid comment, then went go back to brand it as trolling and not sincere to cover up their stupid comment.

That doesn't apply to literally any part of this conversation, I'm not changing my mind on anything, I've been sincere this entire time.

Honestly, you seem too unintelligent to bother with or you're just being a cocksucker because you like it. Either way you're not worth my time or effort.
>>
>>70397655
>you're just being a cocksucker because you like it.
honestly this
just taking the piss outta you for fun mate, sorry
>>
>>70397655
Dude why would you even defend yourself. Do you know what website we're on?
>>
Hetfield is a pretty plebby vocalist and kinda always has been imo, but Hammet is a good guitarist and their songwriting back in the day was great
>>
File: 1482427936794.png (11KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1482427936794.png
11KB, 307x462px
>>70397819

>failed "I was only pretending to be retarded" call-out
>lol I was only pretending to be retarded when I said you were only pretending to be retarded.

4chan is getting complicated
>>
>>70397851
Because I know that trolls have fun until you start calling them stupid. A lot of people on 4chan, specifically this board have a complex about their intelligence and it serves as a soft spot.

One of three things usually happens, they either spaz out and fire mindless insults, they leave, or they admit they were trolling and shut their faggy mouths. Exhibit A. >>70397819 If he had just kept with mindless insults, I already ended the conversation so that he would not expect responses to his drivel. I like to mess with people so this entertains me.

>>70397909
Hetfield's vocals are pretty impressive and difficult to match. Maybe you don't like his tone, but his ability isn't something that makes much sense to criticize. Sing one of their songs and prove me wrong, it's very difficult. His age adds to how impressive it is.
>>
>>70398020
dude I apologized because I felt like shit for putting you down not because I didn't expect a reply from you, I get it I'm a fag but I didn't want to ruin your day because of some shitposts and you kinda seemed legitimately offended and now you seem real high and mighty for defeating the mighty, evil troll when I just felt kinda bad
>>
>>70397199
If your of a certain age(40+), it's acceptable to be a Metallica fan. If you where a fan before Enter Sandman your a lifer and thats cool.
>>
>>70398020
Kind of off the point but basically he assumed you were lying about playing gigs.

I always wondered, WHY would anyone on this website lie about anything? I understand lying in real life, or on facebook or whatever, there are material benefits. But lying in a forum where you are COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. It really makes me wonder.

I know people on this website go on making things up. But I never understood why. In a weird way we're like the only group of friends we can really tell anything to, because there's no names in a couple hours it's lost with the other dust of the internet.

Obviously it can be something as simple as saying you don't like something you like or saying you like something you don't like. Just don't get it man. Why would anyone try to anonymously impress someone that was anonymous?

I of course believe all your stuff because why shouldn't I? But guys like that won't and I'll never know why. There's literally no consequence for telling the total truth on this website.
>>
>>70398183
I'm the guy who started not believing him and I believed him from the start, just felt like messing around for a second so I apologized after he seemed legitimately offended. I agree with you 100 percent I was just fucking around
>>
>>70398183
No idea man, he's just a troll but there are people who call out what they think are lies on 4chan and I also always thought that was stupid. I have nothing to gain, and would never have even brought up that I played shows if I wasn't challenged on it.
>>
File: IMG_6989.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6989.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>70398183
Honestly I'm in my early 30s now and I lie irl about NOT being in a band.
If someone finds out I'm in a band I just tell ppl we suck and it's just a hobby.

Also, in reference to OP's original question, Master of Puppets was added to the Libary of Congress archives the same year as Coltrane's A Love Supreme. Interpret that how you will.
>>
>>70398243
It's alright man I'm not going after you personally as much as I'm going after a particularly cancerous part of 4chan's culture. And it's not most of the users of the site. Like a /soc/ thread about dick size and suddenly everyone is 8 inches. Like what's the fucking point? How insecure do you have to be to lie with no identity to others with no identity who will forget the encounter sooner than the archives do.

Bit of a rant I suppose. How insecure some people must be. My dick is 6 inches by the way.
>>
>>70398314
Why do you lie about not being in a band?
>>
>>70398540
when you're over 30 it stops being "cool" and people assume you're a deadbeat who can't support a family
>>
>>70398624
I mean maybe if you don't have a day job. I don't see how it's any different from any other hobby.
>>
>>70398648

I guess what I mean is when people ask me I don't mind telling them, but I don't really volunteer that information anymore.
>>
>>70398624
Why do you care? I stopped being concerned with how others felt once I was out of high school. You're in your 30s, thats the deal daddy-o?
>>
>>70398711
I think you're being insecure man, I never in my life thought that being in a band past 30 is a bad thing if they had another way of making money.
>>
>>70398317
Sick mine's 5.5
>>
>>70398711
Your shame really only makes sense if you don't have a real job, but you're in a band.
>>
>>70398137
Lmao
>>
>>70398972
Lmao
>>
>>70398314
The warehouse manager at my shop is in a terrible cover band who has a following of drunken 40 something cat ladies. He thinks that his band is the shit and used to put flyers up in the shop and stuff. Then we talked to the owner about it and he suspended him without pay for a week. Now he won't even bring it up and I prefer it that way.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.