[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rolling Stones vs The Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: StonesBeatles.jpg (161KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
StonesBeatles.jpg
161KB, 630x420px
beatles are music for children and idiots edition
>>
what is the best stones album and why is it some girls?
>>
File: beatlesappreciationgraph.jpg (221KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
beatlesappreciationgraph.jpg
221KB, 800x600px
>>
>>70390090
Nice to see a fellow Some Girls fan

As a big fan of disco / new wave / (post) punk scene and music, that's also my favorite Stones album. That album was Mick Jagger's attempt to sound new and modern and embark into some new genres, in which they succeeded and made a phenomenal album. He tried the same thing with Bridges to Babylon, but it didn't turn out that good unfortunately... Some Girls is also the first album where Ronnie Wood, who replaced Mick Taylor, is fully present and while it is undeniable that Taylor was a genius for solos and the best guitarist they ever had, the new-found dynamics that Ronnie Wood and Keith Richards found is remarkable, there's something so good about the guitar sound on that album.
I'm gonna listen to SG now, thanks for reminding me!
>>
>>70390774
I do appreciate the Beatles, it's just that I appreciate and like the Rolling Stones more. As for OP, he is a faggot.
>>
>>70390060

Brian Jones is God
>>
would the beatles be better if john hadn't gone insane?
>>
>>70390090
it's not. that one's the third best of the 70s after Exile and Sticky Fingers, and the final good album they ever made, but there are plenty of better ones from the 60s
>>
Both are good, though I like one more than the other. OP is an insufferable faggot.
>>
The Kinks >> Rolling Stones any day of the week
>>
>>70390060
Elvis
>>
>>70391527
A legend in his own right. Glad to see he is not forgotten 50 years later
>>
>>70390060
Funny how Stones fans are so insecure that they always have to compare them to the Beatles.
>>
File: On_avery_island_album_cover.jpg (35KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
On_avery_island_album_cover.jpg
35KB, 299x300px
>>70393309
how old are u
>>
>>70393363
Funny how you make your own weird, biased assumptions and are not aware that it's the media that has been comparing those two bands since early 60's.
>>
File: MmmApple.png (158KB, 355x423px) Image search: [Google]
MmmApple.png
158KB, 355x423px
>>
>>70393363

that makes no sense. Rolling Stones fans are INSECURE because they compare their preferred band to the most acclaimed music of all time
>>
>>70393463
kek, saving this
>>
File: yum.png (152KB, 420x345px) Image search: [Google]
yum.png
152KB, 420x345px
>>70395036
here's a better 1
>>
>>70391527
He was good and creative and added a lot to the band but Keef and Mick are just better songwriters than him.
>>
>>70395056
no
>>
>>70395609
hey, whatever floats ur boat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.