[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This album is boring. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Souvlaki_(album)_cover.jpg (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Souvlaki_(album)_cover.jpg
15KB, 240x240px
This album is boring. Discuss.
>>
>>70376575
I like all songs on it except for the last one, it kinda suck. 7/10
>>
It's dreamy, but certainly not boring. It's a great album to wake up to. Very light and calm.
>>
Kill yourself. Discuss
>>
>>70376638
Dagger is nice, but I see how it could be boring to some.

I just listen to Country Rain as the last track. t pulls the whole thing a couple of levels up.
>>
>>70376638
the worst song is mellon yellow though
>>
>>70379899
WEW LAD
>>
>>70376575
IKR. Where are the fucking drops?
>>
>>70379918
it's pretty boring compared to the rest of the album
>>
>tagged under soft rock
>>
>>70379953
I'd say Sing is the most boring.
>>
>>70380039
i dislike that one too but at least that one has enough musical fog to keep me interested. mellon yellow just sounds so barren and maybe that's the point sure but idk i just hate it
>>
>>70376575
Delet this.
>>
>>70376575
I agree op, slowdive are overrated, only popular with contrarians who can't deal with MBV being the only shoegaze group worth listening to
>>
It's got great pop songwriting but it doesn't have the same mind melting quality of the best shoegaze albums (for example, Loveless) because all the effects are so basic.

The entire album could be summed up by "DUDE CHORUS + FLANGER LMAO"
>>
>>70380073
I think the barrenness of the verse is necessary for the layers of guitars in the chorus to be effective.
I'm attracted to melancholy and depressing music, and this song is probably the best example of that on this album.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.