[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
He was ri- you know what, fuck it, I can't even pretend his opinion on this album is worth anything.
>>
>>70375586
that album is bad
>>
>>70375586
one of his videos where he's actully not wrong
>>
sum poepel kant handel tfw out-fanta siezed
>>
I can understand not liking the album but Fantano's reason for rating it low was pretty weak
>>
>>70375586
He explains in the video if you actually watched it. He doesn't think Kanye's singing is great, merely adequate, and he cares about lyrics more than most reviewers, and they are too centered around micro-drama about Kanye himself that no one who isn't a massiveWest fan cares about (like him)
>>
The fact he treats Kanye the way it should be treated, aka not art music
>>
File: Out With The Old....jpg (531KB, 1237x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Out With The Old....jpg
531KB, 1237x1265px
All explained in one picture.
>>
>>70375781
God you guys love this word. It's like /pol/ with "cuck"

I sense projection
>>
>>70375886
It's okay to cry. Just let it go. Let it all out. Tomorrow you'll wake up feeling refreshed and think to yourself, "I can reverse this."

And you can.
>>
>>70375781
>I'm SO manly that I browse a Polynesian bird watching image board
>>
>>70375586
contrarianism
>>
It wasn't a negative rating and it made it into his top 50 of that year.
You guys just seem to think anything less than a 10 = a pan
>>
File: Me On the Couch.png (136KB, 317x273px) Image search: [Google]
Me On the Couch.png
136KB, 317x273px
>>70376146
/mu/ is good for finding music to lift to
>>
>>70375689
the 'kanye is an egomaniac millionaire baby' excuse is so fucking bad. it's like anyone that uses it is actively choosing to ignore the meaning of his work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.