[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lil Peep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Pjk_fq4L.jpg (24KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
Pjk_fq4L.jpg
24KB, 401x401px
what do you guys think about lil peep?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayy6AbMUkG8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
>>
>>70370684
he's mainstream now that p4k is on his dick
>>
kys
>>
>>70370707
Yeah he is for sure gonna blow up in 2017
>>
Hes pretty cool, hes from my hometown. Very down to earth and genuine. His music is great too
>>
black kray>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>70370766
this is the correct answer
>>
>>70370684
He's quickly become one of my favourite artists.
His music isn't necessarily impressive and I'm sure many people think it's trash but the way he combines emo and modern rap is very good. It's real, unique, and easy to listen to. It's easy to see why outsiders would think it's edgy or cringy but those who can relate to his lyrics know that it's real and I think that's why he has such a small but dedicated fanbase.
>>
he needs to stop speedballin
>>
>>70371981
>It's real, unique, and easy to listen to
>those who can relate to his lyrics know that it's real

you must be unbearably self absorbed to find this music emotionally meaningful.
>>
one of those rappers with no skill and a fan base of 16 year old choker wearing daddy problem having pill heads
>>
I love Grimes
>>
>>70372009
I've listened to his whole discography many many times. Some songs are more meaningful than others. OP's examples definitely aren't the best. I find his music to be a good musical representation of the feelings of trying to be successful while dealing with mental illness and addiction. Like I said it's easy to see why others wouldn't enjoy it and I don't fault anyone for it, I'm just saying why I like it.
>>
I've tried every track on hellboy several times over and I still can't get over what trash that tape is. Am I missing something?
>>
Is he /mu/core yet?
>>
ᵍᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵈ ˢʰᶦᵗ
>>
>>70372269
are you an MMA Jew by any chance
>>
>>70373351
Wtf is an MMA Jew? I don't like sports and I'm not religious if that's what you're asking
>>
i like OMFG
>>
waiting for everyone to grow up and realize how gay this type of shit is, but by 2020 it'll probably still be the same, lyrics about white bitches and smoking weed..
>>
>>70373615
yeah dude lil yatchy and kodak black are so much better XDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Peep is the future/.
>>
File: humaninstromentality.gif (555KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
humaninstromentality.gif
555KB, 480x272px
>>70370684
I find myself enjoying some of his music, but I find his lyrics and image repellent. I especially didn't enjoy the pitchfork article in which the interviewer and lil peep flippantly talked about suicide/depression and how he just coped with it with drugs instead of seeking help. Pitchfork is always so fucking self righteous, so the tone they took concerning mental health was frankly incredibly offensive.
>>
>>70370766
lil peep is even worse then he already is compared to black kray
>>
>>70373740
lil yachty is great though?
>>
>>70375058
hes shit
>>
>>70375058
>>70375058
king of youth
>>
>>70370684
overrated as fuck, doesn't bring annything new and isn't all that good in what he does. i don't get the hype
>>
>>70375058
>>70375102
He's a poser faggot but obviously his retarded fans wouldn't be able to see that
>>
>>70370684
never listened to him before but after reading the p4k thing i especially do not want to
MTVmo influenced soundcloud trap sounds like something someone would make up in one of those "what's the worst genre" threads
>>
File: file.png (274KB, 697x387px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
274KB, 697x387px
horse head > lil peep
>>
which gbc is shilling lil peep here

tell him to rap on my beat: https://soundcloud.com/totinoboy/i_will_always_like_u_more
>>
did somebody say linkin park?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT_lqh2PFik

>>70376098
nice beat bru. recoginze you from the sc threads.
>>
File: VIPE.jpg (2KB, 139x104px) Image search: [Google]
VIPE.jpg
2KB, 139x104px
>>70376126
ayy, thanks manG
>>
>>70370684
sounds like a discount yung lean to me
>>
>GIRLS LIKE IT ON MY DICK
>>
>>70376560
Take the 'sadboys' meme shit and replace it with the 'I want to kill myself lmao' meme shit, reduce the beats to 808 drums over simple guitar loops, and take away any rhythmic vocal elements, leaving only melodies. Then, you will have lil peep
>>
I'm pretty sure that he reuses the same hi hate pattern for some of his songs.
>>
>>70376777
>change the lyrical themes, style of instrumental, and vocal delivery

yes you can do that with any two artists
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.