[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Which album is the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

ITT: Which album is the best?
>>
blonde > idls > channel orange = doris > earl = cherry bomb >>>> the rest
>>
>>70369863
OP: Bastard > Earl > Doris > IDLS > Blonde > Channel Orange > Wolf > Cherry Bomb > Goblin (really shit album)

Yet to listen to nostalgia ultra.
>>
>>70369913
bastard isnt THAT bad
>>
>>70369833

Blonde > Channel Orange > Wolf > Bastard > EARL > Doris > IDLS > Goblin > Cherry Bomb
>>
Blonde > IDLSIDGO > Wolf = Doris = Channel Orange > Bastard = EARL = Nostalgia Ultra > Cherry Bomb > Goblin
>>
>>70369833
I don't really like any of them. I think It might be Doris. Frank's songwriting is uninteresting to me a lot of the times and Tyler isn't a good rapper at all. Earl can at least spit some bars when he's not dwelling in his depression for tiring periods of time.
>>
>>70369833
Earl > CO > Doris > IDLS > Bastard. Haven't listened to Blonde yet and don't care about the others enough to list them.
>>
>>70369833
I don't like shit.
>>
>>70369833
Blonde>IDLSIDGO=Doris=CO>Wolf>NU>Earl>CB>>>>>>Bastard & Goblin
>>
>>70370624
What makes Earl better than IDLS and Doris for you? I can't imagine putting Earl that high.
>>
>>70370788
Bastard is so much better than Goblin this really triggers me.
>>
Blonde=IDLSIDGO>Doris>Wolf>Channel Orange>Bastard>Nostalgia, Ultra>Cherry Bomb>EARL>Goblin

objectively
>>
>>70370653
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>70370817
THIS DESU
>>
>>70370828
This pasta is top 10 all time.
>>
The best are Blonde, Channel Orange, Wolf and Doris by far.
>>
>>70370788
Something about how cocky and edgy it is. It's just fun to listen to. The other two are really good too, but I got bored of them.
>>
>>70370805
To be fair, I haven't listened to either in a long ass time. I just remember not liking any of Tyler's music (Yonkers and She being the only exceptions) until Wolf.
>>
>>70370817
Nah, definitely can't agree with putting Wolf over Channel Orange. Everything else is alright
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.