[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBLA DI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1137.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
OBLA DI
>>
obla da
>>
NA NA WHY DON'T U GET A JERB
>>
>>70369271
I 100% expected this exact post, but it still made me laugh
>>
the mad lad from ladderpool
>>
Not John Lennon, Donnie! V.I. Lenin! Vladimir Ilych Ulyanov
>>
File: paul-cowboy2.jpg (24KB, 340x247px) Image search: [Google]
paul-cowboy2.jpg
24KB, 340x247px
ROCKY RACCOON
CHECKED INTO HIS ROOM
>>
is he going to kick the crushers ass for us?
>>
Which Paul was this?
>>
>>70369231
Does this picture shows that Macca was the original madman?
>>
>>70370631
Ringo, Paul and John were goofy as fuck. But I think Lennon was legitimely crazy, so he remains the lead madman of the group.
>>
>mfw Paul's granny shit
>>
>>70370901
Paul is crazier than John. John wouldn't pull a laser gun out on someone.
>>
>>70370949
>pull a laser gun out on someone
wait, what? Paul did that?
And still, John was the real deal. I read that (I think it was around Revolver time) he seriously considered digging a hole in his skull "to avoid pressure".
>>
File: 1322983076379.jpg (34KB, 640x326px) Image search: [Google]
1322983076379.jpg
34KB, 640x326px
>>70371637
It was the '70s, I think when John was in retirement

Paul and Linda came over to visit and John was like "dude have you heard of trepanning, let's do it" and Paul was just "sure john"
>>
>>70370943
>the sauce on that photo

So funny every time
>>
>>70372447
Is that the yoko screams video
>>
>>70372922
No its the ending to yellow submarine where the actual beatles wanted to show up because they liked the movie but it seems like they only had one take because after their little outro it plays a song with random shots of their faces from the previous scene.

Thing is, all of them are either in the middle of talking or not looking at the camera. Pretty funny after such a polished movie.
>>
>>70369231

BIGMAN

>>70369286

shit now I got that song in my head
>>
>>70369231
Is he doing the stomach vacuum?
>>
LIFE GOES ON.......... OH!
>>
La la la la
>>
>>70370943

Paul's granny shit made 90% of the Beatles' success. John's bitterness stemmed from his jealousy. Even Yoko admitted that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.