[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/florence/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Discuss British artist Flo [Florence Leontine Mary Welch], one of the best artists of this generation, and her Machine.

>The Sunday Times described Welch as "the most peculiar and most highly acclaimed female singer of the moment" and "the latest in a line of great English pop eccentrics".

>AllMusic referred to Lungs as "one of the most musically mature and emotionally mesmerising albums", while Spin magazine rated Lungs wrote, "You've gotta hand it to the girl: She always makes you feel *something*."
>>
I'm not really fan of Calvin Haris' work with her, he focuses too much on choruses and hooks and not on beauty of her tracks
>>
>>70361056
how big how blue how beautiful was a letdown
>>
>>70361056
>most peculiar
>eccentric

I like Florence but no. It's hilarious what normies find "eccentric"
>>
It was a very musty season. Better than Kate Bush, she's bit on the Siddington but I'll go for a battery
>>
File: florencewelchorg-6.jpg (206KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
florencewelchorg-6.jpg
206KB, 1000x1500px
>>70361056
MMMMMMMM
>>
Shit she needs a dresser
>>
>>70362629
"What kind of man" is all kinds of poppy greatness, especially the guitar dyads.
>>
>>70362767
lol ok boi what's eccentric to you, please be specific
>>
I only recently found out that Florence + the Machine have another chick in the band: Isabella Summers
>>
>>70361056
I saw her live and she was fantastic. I'm in the minority though that thinks HBHBHB is her best work yet. It's cohesive and neither her vocals nor the production are overpowering each other.
>>
>>70364693
She's a talent in her own right.
>>
>>
Definitely not for manlets
>>
File: florence welsh.jpg (375KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
florence welsh.jpg
375KB, 500x700px
What a stunner.
>>
File: florence.jpg (943KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
florence.jpg
943KB, 1920x1080px
>>
She'll never top Ceremonials desu. Amazing album.
>>
>>70361056
literally who lol
>>
>>70365794
Hello friend, nice to finally see someone whose favorite is not Lungs. I love both of them, but Ceremonials was always better for me, better produced, more poetic and romantic, innovative
>>
File: giphy.gif (490KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
490KB, 500x281px
What is she listening to, /mu/?
>>
>>70362767
>music critics are normies

Woah, what's with the pretentiousness?
>>
>>70364693
She's a very important part of their sound and is responsible for writing, remixing, producing and playing on many of their songs. She also collaborates with many other artists while not on tour with FatM.
>>
>>70362629
it was on the level of previous two albums
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.