[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me a best duo [spoiler]protip: you can't[/spoiler]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0091.jpg (155KB, 960x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
155KB, 960x607px
Show me a best duo
[spoiler]protip: you can't[/spoiler]
>>
merzbow really let himself go god damn
>>
>>70357463
she looks amazing here tbhfam
>>
File: crystal feels.jpg (243KB, 1460x772px) Image search: [Google]
crystal feels.jpg
243KB, 1460x772px
(former) duo
>>
File: IMG_3894.jpg (171KB, 955x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
171KB, 955x535px
>>
>>70357463
absolutely
q
t
>>
She's gotten way more attractive as she's lost weight over the years. But her music has also gotten increasingly bad. There needs to be some sort of compromise
>>
>>70357463
Who are they
>>
>>70359073
Best coast
>>
File: mmmmmm.png (250KB, 568x784px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm.png
250KB, 568x784px
>>70358202
Yeah, she really looks pretty good. I'd crush her.
>>
Colleen green is like a good version of best coast
>>
>>70359291
I swear if i fucking read the word crush ever again
>>
Saw these people live a couple years ago. I actually went just for the opener (Bully) but they had a pretty short set since they were the opener and only had one album, and the venue was kinda far, so despite the crowd being full of college-aged hipster/festival/bohemian girls (with such unique hipster fashion) and their mustached/bearded, plaid-wearing, Pabst-drinking hipster nu-male boyfriends, I decided to wait for Best Coast to come on stage and do their thing and make the most of the night and get my money's worth.

Needless to say, halfway through their first song (I think one of their hits) I was making my way towards the exit, extremely disappointed that I had wasted a good 30+ minutes for that, and disappointed in myself for not knowing what was coming
>>
>>70359377
Their last album is very good
>>
>>70359370
CRUSH.
>>
Bethany is inspirational to me she's very cool and pretty
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.