[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit this album is terrible. Not just "overrated",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25KB, 250x250px
Holy fucking shit this album is terrible. Not just "overrated", mind you, but legitimately fucking putrid. If you morons weren't too busy having Pitchfork's and Fagtano's ballsack gently smacking your chin over and over you'd realise that, too. Fuck you all. The worst part is that I have to share my hobby with you cultural pollutants. People who like this album should be gassed. Seriously.
>>
stop posting these dumb fucking threads
>>
fuck you i love that album you slimey cunt
>>
>>70354482
I agree anon
>>
this would make for a good album cover desu
>>
That's not an album, that's just an image that says "popular, critically acclaimed album". Next time you might want to double check the image you upload.
>>
>>70354482
put the amount of effort that you used to post this into something productive, like reproduction
>>
>>70354645
Sorry I shat over your garbage album, pleb. Maybe if you thought to listen to things that weren't validated by the press you wouldn't be so insecure. Fag
>>
>>70354683
Am I the only one who thought it was an actual album cover with an ironic name
>>
>>70354683
>he doesn't know about "popular, critically acclaimed album"
fucking pleb
>>
>>70355811
That is fucking dumb m8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.