[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, what the FUCK I really, really enjoyed Silent Shout,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: silent shout.png (128KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
silent shout.png
128KB, 300x300px
Okay guys, what the FUCK

I really, really enjoyed Silent Shout, and I asked for more recommendations here, and you guys said to listen to Shaking the Habitual. Since it was the same artist, I thought it was going to be good.

What the fuck did you guys have me listen to? What the fuck is this shit? This is NOTHING like Silent Shout. It's isn't aesthetically pleasing, the synths are too harsh and unpleasant, and it has NONE of the rhythm that Silent Shout did so well.

>A 30 second track comprised of nothing but synthesized fart sounds

literally wtf
who even listens to this
>>
Silent Shout is their best album in my opinion. Maybe try listening to Deep Cuts by them.
>>
>>70354574
I'll give it a shot, thanks
>>
>>70354416
There's no two ways about it: You're a pleb.
>>
>>70354416
get taste
>>
>>70354615
You're in denial, m80, Shaking the Habitual has one decent track
>>
>>70354615
>>70354658
I don't understand

What do you guys like about this album?
>>
>>70354672
Shaking the Habitual has all good tracks.
>>
A HANDFUL OF ELF PEE
>>
youre retarded, its poppy af
>>
>>70354684
It's unique and very atmospheric. But, I agree that it's hard to get into it, so no worries op, their other albums are good, too.
>>
File: cover.jpg (240KB, 1480x1480px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
240KB, 1480x1480px
>>70354416
>>
>>70354684
Your main complaint is that Shaking the Habitual is abrasive, but that's intentional. The album is confrontational and rather aggressive, and the vocals highlight the more 'weird' or off putting parts of her voice. It's not for everyone, but you should really come back to it some time. The instrumentation is just as perfect as on Silent Shout, just put to different effect.
If you want more of Silent Shout, try Fever Ray.
>>
sth sucks
>>
>>70355029
holy pleb batman
>>
Shaking The Habitual, overall, has more good mintues of music than Silent Shout.

>b-but there's a big long ambient track!
Then skip it you fucking pussy
>>
>>70354416
Listen to Fever Ray s/t
>>
>>70354416
Shaking the Habitual is longer than it should be but the first two songs are fucking GOAT. Full of Fire is one of the best electronic compositions I've ever heard, it's so intense and fun to listen to.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.