[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on this man's abilities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Eddie-Van-Halen.jpg (80KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
Eddie-Van-Halen.jpg
80KB, 480x361px
What is your opinion on this man's abilities?
>>
>>70343107
>le fingertappytap man
>>
He is the last guitar hero. Im glad you faggots cant appreciate him.
>>
>>70343107
The perfect confluence of virtuoso talent, awful taste, and terrible fans.
>>
>>70343299
>>70343299
tell me about your elite taste then, faggot.
>>
>>70343258
He wasn't even the best guitarist of his own era. There's a thousand better guitarists these days.
>>
>>70343258
>>70343372
Is fag really the best you've got? It's in my fucking name. The best part of you dried up and died on the small of your mother's back. Listen to a real guitarist like Kazuhito Yamashita or Jeff Beck before you try to talk shit, piece of white trash.
>>
>>70343473
>>70343473
your post is barely legible, I didnt know that was possible in a digital format
>>
>>70343856
He literally has no grammar/spelling mistakes. Go back to school.
>Van Halen fanboy
>can't read
I really shouldn't be surprised.
>>
EVH is better than most of shredders because he played with lots of expression and his style is wild. Players like Randy Rhoads are gay violin pussies and they don't have rock and roll spirits
>>
can keep a good rhythm at high speeds which is pretty tough imo
see: hot for teacher, one of the catchiest hard rock songs ever written
>>
He's one of those guys who could have noodled more and stolen more spotlights and gotten away with it, but everything he did ultimately complemented the songs overall i think
>>70343955
>one of the catchiest hard rock songs ever
True
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
screw eddie post yngwie

>>70343258
>last guitar hero
nope that's yngwie

>>70343299
>virtuoso talent, awful taste, terrible fans
nope that's yngwie

>>70344249
>could have noodled more and stolen more spotlights
this is a bad thing; post yngwie
>>
>>70343473
>deflects "old and tired" insult
>comes back with insult older than EVH himself
>color me impressed
>>
>>70343258
>He is the last guitar hero
Jeff Beck, Allan Holdsworth, Guthrie Govan? No?
>>
>>70344455
>yngwie

the musical version of fedoras
>>
>>70346836
That's true. Just like EVH is the musical version of heelys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.