[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smashing Pumpkins reunion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: soundgarden.jpg (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
soundgarden.jpg
234KB, 1024x768px
Smashing Pumpkins to reunite with original lineup
>>
>drummer OD'd on heroine back in the 90s
>original line-up reunion

How?
>>
I thought kurt cobain was dead
>>
>>70342299
>>
>>70342299
Darcy never contributed much to the band and she now looks like a plastic surgery abortion so I don't care if she rejoins or not. I just want James and Jimmy back.
>>
>>70342325

He's not dead you idiot.
>>
File: bill.png (312KB, 599x335px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
312KB, 599x335px
>>70342351
is that kim deal? to be fair she's in no worse shape than frank black
>>
>>70342381
more like eating pumpkins
>>
>>70342325
their keyboard player OD'd when he was WITH the drummer. Jimmy Chamberlain is very much alive.
>>
>>70342381
Frank is just fat. Exercise and dieting would fix him. Darcy would need the best plastic surgeon in the world to undo her old plastic surgery.
>>
File: HR6XogT.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
HR6XogT.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
>>70342415
she looks like grimes now
>>
she didn't do anything anyway. she was literally a part of the band because she was a semi-attractive woman.
>>
Lay off D'Arcy

Of course she looked better 25 years ago in professional photo shoots than she did recently in a mugshot on what was probably the worst day of her life

I'll bet shes still pretty hot, especially in stage
>>
>>70342505
see >>70342473
>>
>>70342398
kek
>>
>>70342532
Fuuuuuuuuuuck this
>>
I hope they play Man In The Box
>>
Cool
>>
>>
>>70342299
please don't
>>
>>70342473
She looks like an albino nignog.
>>
>>70342366
>Darcy never contributed much to the band
>I just want James
What did James ever contribute?
>>
>>70342299
Damn, it's been awhile since they could say they last played with their original lineup, hasn't it?
>>
I could do without D'Arcy. What's Kim Deal up to?
I'd be so fine with a Billy, James, Jimmy, Kim Deal Smashing Pumpkins lineup.
It would probably be a much more stable situation
>>
>>70345575
>replace one crazy bitch bassist for another crazy bitch bassist
lol
>>
>Oceania was fresh af
>Eulegy was absolute trash

Sti hyped hyped for Corgo's shenanigans though. I still think he can drop some quality material. His experimental day-long synth jam streams a while ago were pretty neat.
>>
>>70345505
several songs, solos and riffs. mellon collie has songs written and sang by him.
>>
>>70345745
Kim isn't crazy. IIRC Pixies broke up because Frank was a faggot who couldn't handle her being a better songwriter than him. But she also wouldn't work in the Pumpkins for that reason
>>
>>70346427
Oceania was pretty good desu. If Billy could have gotten Jimmy to drum on it it would be even better.
>>
>>70342398
kek
>>
>>70345505
Well. that's what he said, but Billy obviously wrote everything and didn't take credit simply cuz he felt bad for James
>>
>>70345505
he wrote the mayonaise riff even though that bully billy took all the credit for it
>>
>>70342325
>>70342400
Wasn't even in the band, he was their touring keyboard player.
>>
RIP jonathan melvoin

the only true pumpkin
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.