[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>>>>/wg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ween.jpg (16KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
ween.jpg
16KB, 281x211px
Ween General
>>
best band ever
>>
there okey
>>
The Beatles and/or Frank Zappa of the 1990's and 2000's

Fingers crossed they come out with a new album
>>
great band
>>
Anybody else like the version of Poop Ship Destroyer on PTTB more than the original?
>>
Bananas and Blow: awesome song or joke amongst Ween fans?
>>
>>70343538
I like it. It's certainly not the best song on the album tho.
>>
>>70343498
Any live version of Poop Ship is better than the album version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXgGjp9ub1E
>>
>>70341344
i showed a classmate a ween song the other day and he said it gave him AIDs
any song from pure guava is probably not the best introductory song
>>
Boys Town is the best song they ever wrote.
>>
O C E A N M A N
>>
AY AY AYYY

AFTER I FUCK HER SHE'LL GET UP AND SING
>>
File: 1414593013156.jpg (46KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1414593013156.jpg
46KB, 352x240px
>tfw never ever tour U.K

I want to see them before gene dies of an overdose
>>
File: zrockhawaii.jpg (63KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
zrockhawaii.jpg
63KB, 450x450px
This is legit as good as any other 90s Ween album and probably the second brownest next to The Pod.
>>
i got this awesome sound
>>
>I LICK MY BRAIN IN SILENCE

What did Gener mean by this?
>>
>>70341344
quebec is the best album
>>
I never really liked them much and my ex wife was a fanatic. I'd listen when we were in her car and really only liked a few of their songs. She would always say "you need to see them live." And finally she talked me into going to a show. It was such a good show. I still don't listen to any studio stuff but I would totally go to another show.
>>
>>70341344
Dear Ween fans,
if you still haven't, please join the official closed Ween fan group on Facebook (Rise of the Bognish) to participate in daily discussions and photos, links, events about the group
Thanks
>>
>>70345499
>Boredoms
holy fuck!
>>
>>70345966
Why not just listen to their live albums?
>>
>>70349042
they also have a deadhead-esque following with people who record and release all of their live shows
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.