[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not an audiophile. What's wrong with Beats by Dre™?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: beats.jpg (28KB, 386x550px) Image search: [Google]
beats.jpg
28KB, 386x550px
Not an audiophile.
What's wrong with Beats by Dre™?
>>
the price tag
>>
they had one good product, the solo HD
although they were overpriced ($200) they were sturdy, reliable, and didn't make you look autistic in public.
the rest of their lineup is garbage, and the fact that apple is selling the same product with $100 tacked on just makes it more disgusting.
>>
paying for brand, not for quality
>>
to much bass and lacks treble
>>
I travel for work in a truck with 3 other guys and we all bring headphones so we can listen to our own music/whatever. One guy has beats and they aren't terrible. Loud and bass-y. Just seems like way too much money for loud and bass-y. I just have a pair of no names that I got on Amazon for 40 bucks and really don't see much of a difference in actual sound quality. I dont have the cool little "b" on mine though.
>>
>>70341205
apple only bought beats for the streaming backend
they hate beats as much as we do
>>
>>70341258
This and they're absurdly expensive. You're paying for the label. If all you listen to is niggabeats I guess they'll do you.
>>
File: GfCDMMw[1].png (2MB, 1893x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GfCDMMw[1].png
2MB, 1893x1080px
>>
>>70341189
fpbp

they're good headphones for the pop/hiphop/edm listener who wants a signature that'll punch them in the ears, but the price is laughable
>>
>>70341329
>PS3 in the background
Now THIS is shitposting
>>
All you need to do is look at who they're marketed to and who wears them (both "regular" "people" and celebrities). Anyone who tells you you can't judge a book by its cover is wrong
>>
File: 14411748300204.jpg (79KB, 676x581px) Image search: [Google]
14411748300204.jpg
79KB, 676x581px
>>70341329
That monument to Apple and Beats products. This is the downfall of western civilization.
>>
Nothing. Headphones like this are a fashion accessory, and should only be viewed as such. Your audiophile headphones should never leave the home.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.