[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our First 100 Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (761KB, 935x906px)
Capture.png
761KB, 935x906px
http://pitchfork.com/news/70861-angel-olsen-mitski-whitney-more-featured-on-new-anti-trump-compilation/
Our First 100 Days is a forthcoming subscription compilation that will release one new song each day for the first 100 days of Donald Trump’s presidency. Started in conjunction with Secretly Group and 30 Days, 30 Songs (the program that released anti-Trump songs in the lead-up to the election), all proceeds will go to organizations that support causes threatened by Trump’s proposed policies: All Above All, Cosecha, Hoosier Action, People’s Climate Movement, and Southerners On New Ground. The program is produced with Revolutions Per Minute.
>>
In a press release, Secretly’s Phil Waldorf said:

Many of us woke up the morning after the election in a state of shock. Everything was different. We knew that we had to do something, and we are incredibly proud of what we are pulling together with Our First 100 Days. Not only is it a collection of great music, it is the music community coming together, supporting many important organizations, who will be the first line of defense against the policies of the new administration. We hope that people not only love the music, and discover some new things with this collection, but they see it as an easy way to make a contribution to a cross section of organizations that need the support right now.
>>
File: 1484190072083.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484190072083.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>
i was hoping for a movement similar to Reagan-era punk, but we get this.
>>
http://www.spin.com/2017/01/our-first-100-days-anti-trump-playlist/

30 Days, 30 Songs didn’t exactly stop Trump from being elected, but there’s sure to be some good music from the 100 Days project nonetheless. Other participating artists announced thus far include Tim Heidecker, Bully, S. Carey, Will Oldham (a.k.a. Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy), Beach Fossils, Jens Lekman, Cherry Glazerr, Strand of Oaks, Minus the Bear, Into It. Over It., Eluvium, Torres, Holy Sons, Rob Crow, Sam Amidon, Wild Nothing, Animal Collective’s Avey Tare, Bill Fay, Mal Devisa, Antlers’ Peter Silberman, Meat Wave, Courtney Marie Andrews, Mountain Man, Nap Eyes and Nothing.
>>
>one new shitty """""political""""" song
>every
>fucking
>day

Punk needs to die immediately
>>
>>70337877
>30 dollars minimum
no
>>
Trump
>pro gay rights
>pro trans rights
>pro minority rights
>wants to clean up inner cities
>wants to get people jobs
>pro women
>wants to protect women from abortions
>wants to protect women from rapist and drugs from mexico
>wants to prevent contributing to middle easts downfall by stealing all their men
>>
https://ourfirst100days.bandcamp.com/
>releases April 1, 2017
>>
>>70337924
holy shit look at all those supporters
GUYS 4CHAN SHOULD MAKE OUR OWN FIRST 100 DAYS AND GET PAID OFF THIS SHIT
LETS DO IT
>>
>>70337795
>all proceeds will go to organizations that support causes threatened by Trump’s proposed policies
I can't help but think this is the motivation behind a lot of artists getting involved in this, not just "I hate Trump"
>>
File: Capture3.png (145KB, 1866x953px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
145KB, 1866x953px
>>
I feel bad for Trump considering how many people hate him and how many shady politicians, celebrities, and news groups are trying to delegitimize him every step of the way. I hope he's not assassinated or a coup isn't pulled on Jan 20th because that would fling America into utter shit.
>>
>>70337951
This
>>
>anti-trump compilation
>literally every artist on the compilation is literally who and/or nu-male garbage
What a surprise!
>>
>>70337912
>>wants to protect women from abortions
>protect
>abortion
>woman
?????
>>
Trump is just gonna ban music he doesn't like anyways.
>>
>>70337861
why not both?
>>
>>70338002
dont worry he's got lots of shady politicians, corporations, and news groups on his side too. don't feel so bad for the little guy.
>>
File: 1484342519658.png (84KB, 303x282px) Image search: [Google]
1484342519658.png
84KB, 303x282px
>>70337912
wut
>>
>>70338622
"we gotta expand these slander laws. what they are saying about me is disgusting"

fuck trump and anyone else that cant take criticism.
>>
>>70337951
>>70338042

Well... people hate trump for a reason... Why wouldn't their motivation be because they want an alternative?
>>
>>70337894
safe space needed? no one is forcing you to listen to music you don't like, and most of these artists are far from "punk"
>>
just admit it trumptards. hes terrible. he comes off as a modern day fascist. hes appointing shit-tier people to high ranking political postions. he is trying to ruin this country.
>>
>>70338826
and there's nothing u can do about it
>>
>>70338826
>he comes off as a modern day fascist
dude stop being retarded. trump is shit but he isnt a fucking fascist. educate yourself
>>
>>70338916
But Buzzfeed told me Trump is a homophobic sexist racist and literally Hitler
>>
>>70338730
The thing is the money raised from this isn't funding the Democratic party or an anti-Trump group or whatever, it's going to causes that will receive less funding with Trump in, so I view it as a counterbalancing of policy they disagree with.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.