[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it mu-core now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bonito.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bonito.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Is it mu-core now?
>>
>>70336257
/mu/ cant stop crushing on it
>>
It was sub-/mu/core before
Much more of this and it's gonna be up there with the giants just for the keks
>>
>>70336257
The problem with Kero Kero is that it's still musically mediocre.
The idea is great, but it lacks depth and execution.
The first half of both their releases are good, and god I've listened way too much to flamingo, but the writing and beatmaking is too hit and miss.
Maybe they'll release their "shacking the habitual" in five years time, after they've matured.
>>
>>70336257
I think I have a "crush" on her
>>
File: kkb.jpg (195KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
kkb.jpg
195KB, 2048x1365px
>>70336257
It probably will be. I don't think KKB will be simply "flavor of the month"-tier. It's nearly sub-/mu/core at this point as another Anon mentioned.
>>
>>70336299
perfect canidate for mucore
>>
>>70336299
this. if their next album has the same aesthetic and personality but with improved musicianship and songwriting, it could definitely become /mu/core
>>
>>70336257
KKB IS CUTE, AND I AM IN LOVE WITH PURE SARAH :P
>>
File: panic.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>>70336643
>mfw still in love with Sarah
>>
Fuck I hope not, I fell for the spam today and gave it a listen, it's the most aggravating music I've heard in some time.

kpop fags have found a loophole to do their usual shit outside of their containment threads.
>>
>>70336730
How is singing in japanese a kpop thing?
>>
>>70336639
But there's nothing to improve. What it tries to do it does with perfection.
>>
>>70336730
We KKB fans were actually able to balance legitimate music discussion and Sarah waifuism unlike the /kpop/ posters who are pure waifuists.
>>
>>70336847
Fuck though on another listen big city is pretty catchy

>>70336813

They all look the same and at the end of the day their looks are all that's discussed in those threads anyway.
>>
>>70336867
"Big City" is a great track. I'd recommend giving "Fish Bowl" and "Lipslap" another listen. If you like those three, the whole album will probably begin to grow on you.
>>
>>70336847
ask in gaypop general for rec
>>
>>70336257
still shillcore
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.