[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the hack frontier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 14020232.png (891KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14020232.png
891KB, 900x900px
the hack frontier
>>
Those are all great musicians you dip shit
>>
Please someone explain why Dean Blunt is worthy of attention
>>
>>70327839
The Anti-Kanye
>>
>>70327839
because he is good
>>
>>70326731
are these guys the saviours of music?
>>
>>70327839
Babyfather convinced me that he can take music to some pretty far reaches. That project is so underrated.
>>
clockwise: meh. hit or miss... hit... who
>>
>>70327929
Clockwise starting from where you idiot?
>>
>>70327886
they are the weird frontier
>>
>>70327929
this poopoos the whole group where I want to just poopoo
>>
>>70327970
not him but where the fuck do you think

hint: imagine a clock
>>
ferraro is trash
blunts got some stuff worth listening but i dont think hes even trying to improve
opn has made great albums but hes too obsessed with memes and trends atm it all just comes out lackluster
arca is and incredible producer and has good ideas but the way he structures stuff, parts tends to sound samey or uninspired or like an entire james ferraro album
>>
>>70328066

ferraro is GOAT faggot ass bitch
>>
>>70328066
i tend to agree about arca, but what do you think about Xen?
>>
>>70327761
>meme musicians
>great
>>
File: 35gy4igy4h4h32.png (378KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
35gy4igy4h4h32.png
378KB, 540x540px
The true new patrician frontier
>>
>>70329517
Not an argument.
>>
File: dmt-space-head-trip.jpg (253KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
dmt-space-head-trip.jpg
253KB, 800x534px
>when the music of james ferraro clicks
>>
>>70327918
Babyfather makes me super uncomfortable but it's amazing. Only hip-hop artist on Dean's level is Kool A.D. probably
>>
>>70328066
true, I saw somewhere that Arca had piano lessons when he was small so he should have some classical training but he does nothing with it and all falls to the same put more shit on already playing shit motif which is pretty boring at this point.
>>70329165
Xen is comfy, did you check the B side songs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXI72OfbiR0
This is one of 5 I think.
I wish he did more of the noise stuff like Mutant had combined with the Xen sound, but more developed.
>>
>>70330265
i think i did, but don't really remember them. it sounds good, i'll check them out.

yeah exactly. it'd be a shame if he never really developed and perfected the structuring of those wonderful sounds
>>
>>70328066
>opn ... is too obsessed with memes and trends atm it all just comes out lackluster

I completely disagree.
>>
>>70328066
ferraro is great, poser
>>
>>70327929
>not knowing ferraro
why havent you killed yourself yet?
>>
Ferraro is like frank zappa but not hamfisted as fuck with the humour in his music. He lets it come naturally so i understand people not being down with it.
Dean is cool, i like the message hes trying to convey and he actually made an interesting hip hop album so props.
Opn never sticks with me, dont really know why. I love what i hear from him but rarely come back to it
Arca is hit or miss and im kind of tired of hearing pianos with fuck loads of flanger on them layered over eachother desu
>>
>>70329907
wait who's top left?
>>
>>70333978
ah its jenny hval nvm
>>
>>70327839
The Redeemer.
>>
>ferraro and blunt will never do a worthwhile project
>opn is going normie
>arca will die of aids before reaching his potential
>>
>ywn listen to this set half delirious and choking on incense
>ywn get to see dean and inga perform together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcWCp0TORc
>>
>>70334194
>ferraro will never do a worthwhile project
u w0t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r907pEGhAwc
>>
>>70334330
no he means ferraro AND blunt

only collab with them im aware of is this and its sequel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVbayWVGMw
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.