[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U2 and my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: UFUCKING2.jpg (250KB, 789x1114px) Image search: [Google]
UFUCKING2.jpg
250KB, 789x1114px
>in the mall with friend
>friend starts talking about how he likes ''Its a Beautiful Day'' by U2
>say i dont like U2
>WHAT!! YOU DONT LIKE U2 ?? EVERTYBODY LIKES XXDDDXD
>say i dont like the edge cheesy guitar,the stupid basslines and bono MUH POOR PEOPLE GONNA SAVE THE WORLD IM AMAZING bullshit
>he says i have a bad taste in music and im hipster for liking ''obscure bands'' like radiohead
and ''animal collected''
>mfw
>i say that they are not obscure just because he doesnt know, and should listen to outside top 40
>says music should be easy and acessible, radio plays the best music because its more popular therefore better
>MFW
>says music shouldnt be analysed and critiqued
>''just listen to the music bruh''

im done... why do people only listen to music in a uber superficial level and refuse to listen to anything outside their safe zone?
>>
Things that didn't happen
>>
You both have shit taste.
>>
>>70323619
You dont even know my taste, listening to some radiohead and animal collective dont give enough information for you to judge my taste
>>
yeah nothing like insulting someone else's taste to have a constructive conversation

try using more neutral wording next time.
instead of saying shit like edgy, cheesy, stupid, MUH, just say that it's not your style of music and that you like X and Y more.
>>
>>70323655
Actually it tells a lot about your taste, intelligence level, and sexual orientation.
>>
>>70323664
never said edgy, onyl the nickname of the guitarist (the edge), cheesy is not an insult, i didnt literally said MUH. i just pointed that he was a bit hipocritical, i said stupid though... How can you discuss with someone that says that music should not be critiqued?
>>
>>70323726
What music do you recommend me to listen to, give me some of your amazing musical taste
>>
>>70323807
Kero Kero Bonito
>>
>>70323827
Bonito Generaton is okay i guess, not that bad
>>
>>70323502
bono is a cute
A CUTE
>>
the joshua tree is GOAT
>>
>>70323502
thanks for your blog update, anon. can't wait for the sitcom adaption
>>
U2 is not that bad t b h
>>
Hey OP

Kys my man
>>
>>70323502
U2 is the worst band of all time
>>
>hating u2

somebody started watching south park and is now enlightened
>>
>>70323619
>>70324057
>>70324274
>>70324354
>u2
>not irredeemably awful and irrelevant garbage
>>
U2 was a damn good post-punk band
>>
File: 1483118601076.png (449KB, 478x449px) Image search: [Google]
1483118601076.png
449KB, 478x449px
>>70323502
>animal collective
>radiohead
>any better or more complex or special than U2
Look at yourself, buddy.
>>
>>70323807
U2 is better than the shit you're listening to senpai.
>>
Radiohead never drew a fucking dime
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.