[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much Fantano hate on /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3442grad.jpg (11KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442grad.jpg
11KB, 460x288px
What's up with that? He seems like a cool, chill dude and he knows a lot about music. Why do people get so triggered about him?
>>
>>70319257
You know exactly why Anthony
>>
>>70319257
Hi!!!!!! XDdddddDD x FUCKING D!!! I'm Anthony [Insert variation of the name "Fantano" here, because I think that's somehow funny because I'm a retarded autist Redditor who earns his money from making shitty fucking Youtube videos and not by a job like regular people. Haha I'm so hilarious :P:P:pppp xD] "the inernets busiest music [Insert weird ""quirky"" voice and video edit because im a fucking nu-male redditor] nerd! [Retarded catchprase that he uses to attract his shitty ass Reddit fanbase and 15 year old "OMG im so nerdy xDD haha hes a nerd too bcuz he says so xDd i like that dude i also use reddit btw :P [no youre not a fucking nerd bitch. Real nerds are people who spend 12 hours all day just in front of their computer for all their life, not some shitty fucking retards who think their music taste is "special"]] and today we review ANOTHER SHITTY FUCKING "HIP" MUSIC MADE BY SOME SJW FAGGOTS LIKE ANTHONY WHO HAS A SHEBOON AS A FUCKING WIFE!!!! 10/10 IT PROMOTES RACEMIXING - SOME LIBERAL SHITTY MUSIC WEBSITE XDDD IM SO QUIRKY HAHA MY NAME IS ANTHONY XDDD AND IM A FUCK KEK
>>
>>70319257
He doesn't agree with me. Therefore I wish him death by car fire.
>>
>>70319296
Hi!!!!!! XDdddddDD x FUCKING D!!! I'm Anthony [Insert variation of the name "Fantano" here, because I think that's somehow funny because I'm a retarded autist Redditor who earns his money from making shitty fucking Youtube videos and not by a job like regular people. Haha I'm so hilarious :P:P:pppp xD] "the inernets busiest music [Insert weird ""quirky"" voice and video edit because im a fucking nu-male redditor] nerd! [Retarded catchprase that he uses to attract his shitty ass Reddit fanbase and 15 year old "OMG im so nerdy xDD haha hes a nerd too bcuz he says so xDd i like that dude i also use reddit btw :P [no youre not a fucking nerd bitch. Real nerds are people who spend 12 hours all day just in front of their computer for all their life, not some shitty fucking retards who think their music taste is "special"]] and today we review ANOTHER SHITTY FUCKING "HIP" MUSIC MADE BY SOME SJW FAGGOTS LIKE ANTHONY WHO HAS A SHEBOON AS A FUCKING WIFE!!!! 10/10 IT PROMOTES RACEMIXING - SOME LIBERAL SHITTY MUSIC WEBSITE XDDD IM SO QUIRKY HAHA MY NAME IS ANTHONY XDDD AND IM A FUCK KEK
>>
>>70319257
>music "nerd"
>sticks to pop music in general
>not even slightly touching music in its pure art form
>giving a "proper review" of an album after couple of listens
>being hugely impressed by death grips, swans, kendrick lamar

cool guy, i like him
>>
>>70319257
It's because he started off as a /mu/ thing but got way bigger than /mu/. Once he got popular on reddit the collective consciousness had to turn against him because as you know, liking anything that's liked on reddit is the worst thing you can do here.
>>
I like Anthony, he's the reason why I started branching out into music
>>
Bus coontact.
I had a bus coontact today that I want to share. First off, I hate the DC Metro area bus. Even in my relatively low nigger area in Maryland, almost all the people who ride the bus are niggers.
Today I got on board the bus and watched an old sow niggress waddle her fat ass on. She takes a seat in the spots reserved for wheelchairs--something that I don't like because my good (human) buddy who is in a wheelchair has to deal with people like that daily.
She's undoubtedly on "free" metro transportation because she got off only three blocks away. The niggers are given "free" metro card money on top of their public housing, government food, medical care and "retirement". It's another hidden cost of the nigger burden.
>>
>>70319374
Ofc he's gonna make a lot of reviews on more mainstream music, this attracts the most views.
>>
>>70319257
>knows a lot about music
>>
>>70319296
>>70319319
>>70319405
What has this board come to... I remember when /mu/ was kinda cool but now it's just weird shitposts :(
>>
File: IMG_1096.jpg (211KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.jpg
211KB, 600x600px
>>70319257
Because, We have no vocalist anymore!!! DEAD killed himself two weeks ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all the arteries in the wrist then he had blown off his brains with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room and the lower part of his brain had fallen out of the rest of his head and down on the bed. I of course grabbed my camera and made some photos, we'll use them in the next mayhem LP. I and HELLHAMMER Were so lucky that we found two big pieces of his skull we have hung on necklaces as a memory. DEAD killed himself because he lived only for the true, old black metal scene and lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses and so on. You know, bands like old Hellhamer, Bathory and so on... but today there are children in jogging swit and skateboards and hardcore moral ideas. they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black. This stupid people must fear black metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction, Napalm death, Sepultura and all that shit!!
Death to false Black Metal or Death Metal!! Also to the trendy hardcore people...aaarrgghh!!
>>
>>70319476
... what the fuck. I think I'm gonna leave this place forever, bye /mu/. You guys suck.
>>
I mostly just think it's sad that this is what passes for music criticism on /mu/
>>
>>70319257
Anthony, will you be my Waifu?
>>
>>70319296
>SHEBOON
not cool dude
>>
>>70319374
>not being impressed by kendrick lamar
Edgy contrarian faggot
>>
>>70319257
He's not an SJW.
>>
>>70319419
He does.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.