[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you unironically like these "musicians" you better leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1484055179997.png (1MB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484055179997.png
1MB, 1280x640px
if you unironically like these "musicians" you better leave
>>
>>70317521
I agree.
>>
>>70317521
I agree.
>>
I agree.
>>
>>70317521
I agree.
>>
I've only heard one album from the guys on the right.

Grimes I heard all but 1 but 2 of them were pretty mediocre.
>>
on the contrary, if you can't stand seeing those posted go somewhere else
>>
What if I ironically like them?
>>
>>70317605
i dont know, but i like them for the sake ouf counter-contrarianism so i'd also like an answer to this q :P
>>
>>70317521
Liking 2 of the most discussed artists on this dumb board = better leave? In your dreams.
>>
>>70317633
reddit might be a bit more your speed
>>
>>70317605
You can say, but one day you'll forget about irony so you'll have to leave too.
>>
File: u_mad_bro.jpg (141KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
u_mad_bro.jpg
141KB, 640x636px
>>70317521
Or else what? Are you gonna get...... MAD?
>>
>thousands of meme artists making garage rock, shugazi, trap, folk and post punk revival where they hide mediocre songwriting behind hip fashion statements
>circlejerked daily
>two artists legitimately try to experiment with pop music and have some level of integrity for the most part
>get shit on and stigmatized
i love this board
>>
>>70319340
>gwimeth
>not mediocre music hiding behind a hip and cool ascetic
What
>>
>>70319460
how many artists with the same aesthetic or sound existed before visions was released tho?
>>
>>70317605
death grips is a meme to listen to them [spoiler]a friend of mine didnt know about interview being dropped[/spoiler] but i still like them regardless
>>
>>70319481
Did you forget the 4 or so years where synthpop was like the biggest thing in the indie music blog world or did you not know indie music existed before you saw Drive.
>>
>>70319460
>>not mediocre music hiding behind a hip and cool ascetic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Se0hqGl94U
>Grimes' music - sans "hip/cool" aesthetics
>Still utterly bone-chilling
Where's your argument now?
>>
>>70319591
He was btfo. I like when the Grimes haters are proved wrong.
>>
>>70319542
It's not about her genre (synthpop) but about her actual music. How many artists similar to her do you know? Don't hide behind gross generalisations and stereotypes, post songs by other artists similar to specific songs of her. Actual examples, not bullshitting.
>>
>>70317521
Maybe you better leave
>>
File: Images.jpg (10KB, 166x304px) Image search: [Google]
Images.jpg
10KB, 166x304px
>>70320068
>>
>>70317521
If you start threads mentioning these artists for ANY reason you should probably leave
>>
>>70320133
no u
>>
>>70317633
on this board being contrarian is being cool
>>
>>70321334
No it isn't.
>>
>>70321391
(it makes you think you're cool)
>>
>>70317521
>I don't like it so it's not music and you can't discuss it here
>>
Surprise surprise, OP is actually the only pleb here.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.