[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daft Punk - New Song. 2017 OMFG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwbppJRQmks
Alive World Tour leaked now.
OMFG.
>>
UP FUCKERS
>>
This is definitely new Daft Punk song for the tour, I have heard every Daft Punk and generic house song ever and this is not one of them.
>>
>tfw Daft Punk will never experiment with Jungle
>>
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>70316607
>channel is called 'very disco'
>not the official channel
>100-something views

....I have doubts.
>>
Last Wednesday I left the office early to get a haircut and head off for the holiday weekend. In good spirits and very much looking forward to a few days off. Pull into the parking lot of the shopping center where the barber shop is located and there's two nigger boons walking in the middle of the asphalt where I need to go. Following the very good advice I've received to avoid the groid, I simply turn left and head to the parking spot from a different direction. I have a nice car and the last thing I need is a couple of angry boons keying it or otherwise doing damage because I was RAYCISS fo' esspettin' dem to get out of the middle of the road. Anyway, minor coontact, head into the shop and have a seat. The shop is owned by an old Italian guy who has a really thick accent, great guy, always chats me up when I come in. His son works there also and co-owns the shop. I hop into the son's chair and he gets to work on my simple haircut. A few minutes later there's a little niglet outside smacking on the door. I figured it was just a random niglet doing what unsupervised niglets do. Shortly after that the Muslicoon mammy walks in with that niglet and three other niglets. Two future criminal bucks and two future felon factory sows in total. The sow walks in and announces "dese two boys need cut!" or some shit. So niglet number one saunters up into the chair. The barber doesn't know WTF to do with the future felon so he asks the sheboon, and it ooks enough information for the barber to understand so he goes to work. The other three niglets proceed to acting like typical unsupervised niglets. Then an old human and his wife walk in and take a seat, I could see the disgust on his face. My haircut was finished and I left before the first niglet was done.

Enough TNB for a lifetime crammed into a half hour. Fucking niggers.
>>
sounds cool!
>>
>>70316607
If they make another album, collab with the old artists of the music scene. I'd kill for Andy C and daft punk
>>
>very disco
>0 subscribers
>NEW DAFT PUNK 2017 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seems about right
>>
seems legit
>>
:D
>>
awesome track
>>
>12 replies
>8 posters
Hmmmmm...
>>
please play Ultra

Daft Punk at Ultra would be as big as Pendulum reuniting last year and Swedish House Mafia breaking up
>>
Lumina
>>
>>70317338
>>70317798
>>70318172
>>70318588
good bumping op
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.