[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Albums that should be only listened in adulthood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>ITT: Albums that should be only listened in adulthood
>>
Poor Syd, the last time they saw him he wandered into the studio and they happened to be finishing the vocals for this album. He was about 100 pounds heavier and had no hair or eyebrows, nobody recognized him, he kept on standing up to brush his teeth then go and sit down
>>
>>70316518
???

Im 7 years old and I love this album.
>>
>>70316518
I listened to this when I was 16, I'm a fucking rebel dude
>>70316682
You're not funny, stop posting
>>
>>70316699
Im funnier than you fuckboy.

I also GET better.
>>
>>70316518
>tfw Welcome to the Machine hits you real hard when you're 25
>>
Lads do you prefer Shine On You Cray Diamond in two parts bookending the album or as one piece?
>>
>>70316844
I enjoy breaking up each section so I can exclusively listen to part 8
>>
>>70316844
2. That's how it's intended to be.
>>
>>70316905
Technically each suite is just a collection of smaller songs and its charted as individual pieces
>>
>>70316844
I prefer the individual song.
>>
>>70316887
but it's so much better in context
>>
>>70316949
You would miss the entire coda of the album if you listen part 2 with part 1. Alan Parsons obviously knew what he was doing when he arranged those songs.
>>
>>70316976
It can be sure but I enjoy the guitar arpeggio intro the most and the rest of part 8 more than the build ups or the ending stuff.
>>70317020
Like the wind noise or the reprised but slightly different verses and chorus? It's just meant to pad it out
>>
>>70317049
>like the wind noise
You're one of those guys who complains about the bird chirps in Grandchester Meadows, or the clock ticklings in Time, right?
>>
>>70317117
Like it or not it's just filler. I like it in the context of the whole song but I'm not floored that they used sfx just like the beatles
>>
>>70316844
two parts
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.