[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people in California actually listen to The Beach Boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: beach.jpg (150KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
150KB, 400x392px
Do people in California actually listen to The Beach Boys?
>>
In the 60's yeah. Not now days.
>>
>>70314449
What do they listen to now?
>>
>>70314281
I talked to some girl on omegle who lives in LA and she said she liked Beach Boys. So yes.
>>
>>70314761
black music
>>
>>70314281
Considering that Ronald Reagan was a huge Beach Boys fan and that the original site of The Wilson Home is a state historical landmark and The Beach Boys are California's beloved sons I'd be very surprised if people in California DIDN'T listen to The Beach Boys.
>>
>>70316160
Didn't expect that since he was over the age of 50 by the time they were a thing.
>>
Old people do, young people who are hipsters do, young people aren't hipsters don't.

t. Someone who's been laughed at for suggesting Beach Boys songs to friends.
>>
>>70315481
>asking grill if she likes 'x'

of course she's gonna say yes, most girls are vapid and don't want to look ignorant.
>>
>>70316519
My mom is...old and she says you've failed at life if you still listen to BB past the age of 14.
>>
>>70314281
No, they are only known on /mu/
>>
Can confirm everyone in central California does not

fuck that dude at the pizzarea btw
>>
>>70316519
>hipsters

more like young people who are interested in music
>>
>>70317306
Totally this, digging deeper into good music shouldn't be considered 'hipster'. I don't get why people that enjoy watching and exploring old movies aren't labeled hipsters, but when it comes to music everyone's suddenly a hipster.
>>
>>70317306
So... hipsters?
>>
>>70317434
People who are into old movies are called hipsters too.
>>
Even in this Newman's song about LA, Beach Boys are mentioned. They're part of California image and culture, no doubt about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.