[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: player 1 12 17.png (428KB, 1361x705px) Image search: [Google]
player 1 12 17.png
428KB, 1361x705px
Post your music player and what you're listening to on it
The Germs - Our Way
>>
Shameless bump
>>
File: Screenshot (4).png (751KB, 1366x700px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (4).png
751KB, 1366x700px
>>
File: 59.jpg (248KB, 1920x1020px)
59.jpg
248KB, 1920x1020px
>>70307888
It's ok anon, we all want our threads to stay alive

>>70308088
I actually enjoy the use of the colour orange in this. It's pleasent to look at, although I feel that there could be a better colour to use instead of black
>>
File: IMG_3446.jpg (495KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3446.jpg
495KB, 3264x2448px
>>70307195
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (719KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
719KB, 1365x768px
We should really have more threads like this.

>>70307195
loving that color scheme

>>70308088
also like this color scheme and it fits the cover well

>>70308247
very simple, I like it. Is that album any good?
>>
File: fbr.png (315KB, 1096x478px) Image search: [Google]
fbr.png
315KB, 1096x478px
>>
>>70308339
Ocean Songs is delightful. On first listen, it can all sounded one-note, but repeated listens are very rewarding. It was produced by Steve Albini so it sounds very organic. Listening to it is like walking into the ocean and drifting out into sea.
>>
File: Capture.png (440KB, 1920x1050px)
Capture.png
440KB, 1920x1050px
>>70308088
You got a link for that spectogram?
>>
>>70308680
you got link for that spectrum
>>
>>70308729
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/wzWYsnx9/file.html
>>
File: never send me links.jpg (15KB, 324x308px) Image search: [Google]
never send me links.jpg
15KB, 324x308px
>>70308824
>>
>>70308843
o shit
>>
>>70308874
how do you install this thing i'm retarded
>>
File: music2.png (378KB, 1920x1080px)
music2.png
378KB, 1920x1080px
Needs more l33t
>>
>>
>>70309202
Your Devo folder has 3 albums, and 36 tracks. Judging from the fact that it's very unlikely judging by the quality of each Devo release that you currently possess the EZ listening disc, SNM, TD, Shout, or Something Else For Everybody, I've narrowed down your currently possessed Devo albums to QnA, DNFTF, FoC, NTs, ON!ID and Something For Everybody. You have 36 tracks in this folder, and given the other candidates available, because New Traditionalists only has 10 tracks on the original version, I can find no combination of three of their albums which would allow New Traditionalists in your library, so that's not one. Judging by probability and response to Something for Everybody, you probably don't have that one. So, at this point, you definitely have Duty Now For The Future and Freedom of Choice, as no remaining album has this amount of tracks (13 and 12 respectively) and their amount is needed by the remaining album to add to 36, which is definitely 11 tracks. The two remaining albums at this point are Oh No! It's Devo and Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are DEVO! Considering that QnA is widely regarded as their best album to be released, while ON!ID is regarded as their turning point to becoming another generic new wave band, I believe it overwhelmingly in my favor if I were to assume that of these two albums, you possess QnA, and not ON!ID. So, from the three albums you have (QnA, DNFTF, FoC) I can tell you that New Traditionalists and Oh No! It's Devo both about match Duty Now For The Future in quality, and I recommend that you listen to them both as soon as possible, as they are both great. Something for Everybody is good if you're okay with kinda cheesy lyrics and instrumentation, and Shout is a bit underrated personally. Don't touch Smooth Noodle Maps until you're dedicated, and Total Devo is pretty generic. Something Else For Everybody is kinda the stuff that was left out of SFE so if you end up liking that, SEFE is pretty much part 2 to that album.
>>
>>70309963
qna and freedom of choice are correct
the other one is total devo though
i'll prolly get more into devo in the future so thanks
>>
>>70310196
Sweet, if you do progress with Devo I'd suggest moving on to Duty Now For The Future if you liked QnA and New Traditionalists is all around great, it's a bit darker than their norm but it's pretty good. Its darkness really kinda cemented their downfall, as after Freedom of Choice came out the public was wanting more of those upbeat, happy songs but instead got an ominous, foreboding album about a grim future. Still an awesome album, personally New Trad is my favorite of their discography. Duty Now For The Future is shit on way too much for not being a direct extension of QnA's style, you have to go into DNFTF not expecting more of QnA because this one's a lot heavier with its synths. Still awesome. Oh No! It's Devo is great if you like traditional New Wave music. Not really as innovative as Devo typically is, but still good music that's super easy to listen to. Happy listening
>>
File: foobar.png (8KB, 452x237px)
foobar.png
8KB, 452x237px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.