[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NiN/ we're all friends edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What are your thoughts on the new NiN remasters? Listening to The Fragile for the first time right now and it's great. Lots of small details that were easy to overlook are now much louder/clearer; much like that PHM remaster that came out a while ago. Well worth your time if you like the album.

How's TDS remaster? Much better than the 2004 remaster?

Do you like the new EP?
>>
we need to discuss the album covers
what do they mean?
>>
The new EP is pretty tasty. Also, Burning Bright is surprisingly catchy
>>
The Fragile 2017 Definitive Edition is pretty nice honestly, I'd recommend everyone pick it up off of slsk if they haven't already
>>
>>70304895
Do you think Trent listens to Doom at all?
>>
Just replaced my TDS and Fragile copies with the new remasters. Looking forward to listening to em
>>
>>70304858
year zero means aliuns
>>
>>70304815
Are the new remasters brickwalled? Everything of his has sounded pretty bad for a while. The original release of TDS has sounded better than any previous re-issue
>>
>>70307148
The Fragile didn't sound massively dynamic to me, but I'm no expert. I mean, I liked the production on HM a lot, and that's copped a fair bit of flak round these parts.
>>
>discography contains a handful of bona fide classics and plenty of other solid shit
>un-justed himself, got swole as fuck
>hot wife
>aging gracefully
>spends all day making film scores with his bro

Trent has achieved unparalleled levels of based
>>
>>70307213
Hmm thought so, I guess it's back to the CDs for me. Very curious about the fragile alternate version though
>>
>>70307278
Just grab a copy on slsk and see for yourself rather than writing it off. There are some really cool changes in there as well.
>>
>>70307308
Alright, you convinced me to give them a shot
>>
>>70307271
fake based alert. task force unite
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.