[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Twenty One Pilots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 61013.jpg (185KB, 530x450px) Image search: [Google]
61013.jpg
185KB, 530x450px
Thoughts on Twenty One Pilots?
>>
more like twenty one pieces of shit
>>
>>70303901
Rude
>>
take out the trash
>>
>>70303794
Is that boards of canada?
>>
>>70303794
Music for 13 year old girls that like to say that they don't like modern pop music while listening to pop music disguised as rock.
>>
>>70303794
They're ok.
I wouldn't actively choose to listen to them.
But I wouldn't skip them if they shuffle played.
>>
>>70304117
no it's 21 pilots
>>
>>70304770
theres only 2 of them
>>
more like 21 toilets xDD
>>
Pretty standard but they are right on that border, some of their stuff is ok, most is not that great
>>
>>70303794
Edgy pop music with edgy lyrics sung by edgy "indie" artists. Still not the worst shit normies listen to.
>>
>>70303794
catchy pop songs here and there but most of the music is whiny and explicitly for teenage girls, the worst demographic.
>>
>>70303794
Gahbage
>>
I like TCH cuz Im a proud pleb
>>
im a pilothead!
me n' a couple o' pilotheads go to their shows whenever they're in town
>>
21 Pilots is such a cool name I wonder if it's something from like WWll or something, like you know a peace division, hey we arent into this! We're flying back home instead. Do you think that would make them cucks?
>>
>>70303794
Elseq was great
>>
>>70307051
You're a part of the skeleton clique too?
>>
>>70303794
bunch of fags
>>
>>70303901
This
>>
>>70304953
d - A - m - N...

rly make u fink huh?
>>
Catchy but not in a good way.
>>
As far as top 40 goes it's not bad and they're nowhere near as shit as mu says. Their really just dull "alt" music aimed at teenage girls who want to pretend to be alternative.
>>
they're alright, but I kinda got tired of them very quickly. people definitely give them more shit than they deserve.
>>
>>70303794
I think Stressed Out is one of the single most offensive pieces of music to ever be created. At least lyrically, I could not have more problems with it.
>"wish we could turn back time to the good ol days when the mamas sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out"
how do you think your fucking mom felt ass hole? why would you want to put her through the hardship of raising a fucking kid again?
like not only self centered but just fucking delusional can you be?
basically why old people dont like millennials the song
>>
>>70309629
damn... never thought of it that way thanks anon
>>
>>70309629
>We used to play pretend, give each other different names
We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away
Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face
Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money""
but as an adult you no longer have to play pretend, sure its incredibly unlikely, but if you worked your ass off, were smart as hell, had the connections needed, and were lucky enough you actually could be an astronaut, as an adult. adulthood does not have to be the time when all you do is make money, it can also be the time your dreams come true or at least you now have the chance to stop playing pretend and work your ass off in the real world, not the make believe world

As a man who spent his entire teenage years wishing he could return to early childhood I really despise this sort of masturbation of the past, it is incredibly unhealthy, especially when with maturity comes the capacity for greater intelligence and opportunity to do some incredibly interesting things, I'm broke as shit working a low paying job, reading new books and listening to any music I want, wouldnt go back to being a carefree kid for anything in the world.

not sure about their other music but that one song bugs the ever loving hell out of me
>>
Lame ass white boy rap makes my skin crawl.
>>
File: 26[1].jpg (432KB, 2197x1464px) Image search: [Google]
26[1].jpg
432KB, 2197x1464px
Thoughts on Arctic Monkeys?
>>
Just marathoned Vessel and Blurryface, these guys are the AnCo of this decade
>>
>>70309830

You grumps are so boring.

Maturity is overrated. I miss being a little kid running around. Shitting whenever. Not having to worry about anything. Sounds nice. No stress.
>>
File: 21 pilots.jpg (80KB, 525x431px) Image search: [Google]
21 pilots.jpg
80KB, 525x431px
>>
>>70310144
but that is freedom in a tiny world, adulthood is a fucking massive world that requires skill and careful planning to navigate, the bar for entry is higher but the rewards can be infinitely greater. The idea of having to go back to a life of running around and having nothing to worry about sounds boring to me. thats like being an opium addict, pure comfort with no thought, weeeeeeeee
>>
The sooner they delete themselves and their fans from life, the better.
>>
>>70310144
>shitting whenever
who the fuck won't let you shit when you want

unless you're in fucking high school and need a hall pass
>>
>>70311331

Shitting your pants any time and always having it cleaned up I think they meant
>>
>>70309629
Hearing "THE GOOT OL DAYS" stresses me out.
>>
I heard a few of their songs on the radio and other various places and thought it was generic pop crap(i didn't know it was by them). Then i saw talk of 21 pilots on /mu/ and they seemed to be fairly appreciated from what i saw. Then i searched them on YouTube and i was surprised that anyone on /mu/ could enjoy it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.