[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes It Ain't Easy*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Ziggy.jpg (72KB, 500x500px)
Ziggy.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
*deletes It Ain't Easy*
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
seriously though why is that song on there? It's the only bad track on the entire album, and also the only one not written by Bowie.
Did he really think it sounded good or did he just owe the guy a favour?
>>
>>70304698
>Did he really think it sounded good or did he just owe the guy a favour?
That's actually funny because they HAD to cut a track to fit 'starman' on the album and instead of cutting It Ain't Easy they cut the Chuck Berry cover.
>>
*and Soul Love*

*and Star*

*and Hang On to Yourself*
>>
>>70304968
2 of those 3 songs were good.

The other....ehhh..yeah.
>>
Fair enough, the album becomes objectively his best
>>
>mfw I love this track
>>
>>70303704
>>70304968

Icky
>>
File: 51Wis4wMDTL[1].jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Wis4wMDTL[1].jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>70304968
>>70305018
I think this album will be more your speed.
>>
>>70305115
>TIL disliking one or two songs on an album means you only like the singles despite the fact many of Bowie's albums don't have a weak track and this is just an outlier.

Ok then.
>>
Did this really deserve its own thread?
>>
>>70303704
>>70304968
I can agree with Star and Hang On, but Soul Love is amazing and It Ain't Easy is still pretty good.
>>
>>70304968
Whoa, back off. Hang on to Yourself is essential.
>>
>>70305186
I didn't realise we were trying to save bandwidth here
>>
File: 12-david-bowie.w529.h352.jpg (44KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
12-david-bowie.w529.h352.jpg
44KB, 529x352px
>>70305157

>Ziggy is an outlier
>>
>>70305223
Yes, it is, it has ONE (1) bad track but is still mostly good while there are some others without a bad track.
>>
>>70305241
which track are you calling bad then?
>>
>>70305248
It Ain't Easy!!!

I said 'Hang On To Yourself' I could SEE being taken off but I wouldn't do it myself.
>>
>>70304968
Soul Love is best on album
>>
Why is it that every disgruntled bowie fan ive pleaded to reason with has always vilified me so assured I lacked consummate taste and always with threats that people are going to find me uncool or think I'm stupid-- It always seems like a fashion thing, every defense I hear of Bowie's music is always about how I'll look if I don't like him. It's absolutely abhorrent. I'm a black star I'm a black star I'm a pawn star? This is just random gobbidly goop and the artistic and historical context holds razor thing when it comes to why I should let such an insipid ear worm follow me. Is it a masochistic thing? Is self-hate a prerequisite to listening or something? What's even worse is I know any reply to this will be belligerent and vindictive. It is something to consider the gate Bowie represented commercially for some and the possibility of expressive freedom he emanated for a number of people like say how the mickey mouse clubhouse might have for a generation of dead guys sent to war but as a music listener and not an anthropologist do I have a reason not to deplore bowie? he was also clearly a mindless hedonist that effortlessly and literally wore the clothes around him. a top rate shitty dude and numerous anecdotes suffice as evidence. perhaps it is autistic or a waste of my energy to articulate such an obvious fact but hardly related to the point
>>
>>70305115
I don't want one or two songs from an album. I want... 2/3rds of each album...

except for Low, of course.

I only want half of that one.

The first half.
>>
File: Mhm.jpg (28KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Mhm.jpg
28KB, 500x304px
>>70305354
>I only want half of that one.
>The first half.
>>
>>70304968
kys please
>>
File: based bowie.png (328KB, 504x661px) Image search: [Google]
based bowie.png
328KB, 504x661px
>>70305354
I know it's you, bench boy
>>
>>70305354
lol
>>
>>70305351
ey man whatever, you like what you like there's no ned to listen to stuff that you're not into
>>
>>70305216
The thread just doesn't really provide much for discussion. It would either be "Hey I agree with your decision!", or "That's not a bad song!", and that's about it.

Instead you could take the main focus away from "I don't like this song", and put it on the album as a whole, it would lead to a better discussion.

Also this is the 2nd thread i've seen with
>deletes x song
You don't need to make a thread to point out songs you don't like, just go to a preexisting thread to do so.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.