[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The heaviest band name in existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (51KB, 443x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 443x414px
Trying to think of the most evil, most edgy, heaviest metal word or phrase of all time. Names that have to live up to metal itself. Brutal riffage and the pure American testosterone of Lamb of God, haunting atmospheres of Opeth, occasional unabashed prog of Dream Theater ala Train of Thought, virtuosity ( sweep picking at insane speeds, tasteful solos like candy raining out of heaven ) wicked sounds straight from Hell. I have a few words that are broad enough and will use one if another doesn't feel right, but it would be nice to give back to /mu/, the only community besides the metal community that I really identify with. It would be cool to say mu came up with the name.

Some names I have..
Cult, or Kvlt .. Cheesy right? But if it was truly great metal, epic, am I right?

Slave .. Because I am one person and am a virtuoso at all necessary instruments, this would work, I am a slave to metal.

Spawn .. EPIC fucking name, but would probably be hard to use.

These are a few names: Tbh I'm screenshotting this and writing it more for myself, but it really would be awesome to have a connection to the mutants.
>>
DemonWomb
>>
the band
>>
Nigger cunt slave-spawn
>>
Dragon/Pussy Destructor
>>
Radiohead
>>
Shredded Lettuce
>>
>>70300148
Slaves to the Kvlt of the Hellspawn
>>
SL4V3, edgy but accessible to people like gamers
>>
Swamp
>>
I AM THE LORD
>>
RAZOR
>>
>>70300148
(the) Melvins
>>
SLIT WRIST SYNDROME
>>
"metal" kys
>>
>>70300148
TRUMP FUCK
>>
>>70300148
>occasional unabashed prog of Dream Theater ala Train of Thought
you could have at least picked a good album
>>
the trick is saying am ironic name so that people get you to be super heavy. Like Kittens Brothel or Maho Shouhou Krieg-chan
>>
>>70300148
MegaLamb Slayer of Opeth Sabbath Theater-allica
>>
>>70300148
here's some brutal names, you can have them all

Runt Crusher

Smegma Dogma

Rudeness Defined

Galaxy Obliterator

The Unpunished Naughty Boys

The Last Picked For Kickball

Baby Exterminators
>>
>>70300148
KÜNT
>>
>>70300148
Suiside Deth Reck
>>
>>70300148

MGTOW Dad

Ass Jihad

Bachman-Feminism Overdrive

Feminist Speedwagon

Guns'n'Feminism

Feminism Dupree
>>
Death Grips
>>
>>70301904
real band
great band
>>
Prolapse Destruction
>>
>>70300148
Petrol Powered Goon Bag Holocaust

But it's already taken.
>>
The Necro-Lich's Abominations Unto the Great Gods of Babylon Whom Bring Pestilence Upon those Whom They Have Laid Blessings Upon
>>
>>70303128
>Rudeness Defined
>The Unpunished Naughty Boys

top kek friendo
>>
File: husbando brutus.jpg (24KB, 430x650px) Image search: [Google]
husbando brutus.jpg
24KB, 430x650px
>>70304631
This is so kvlt that perhaps there is no band worthy of it.
>>
>>70300148
Cuntfilth Niggerknocker
>>
pure evil
>>
The Beach Boys
>>
JEHOVAH
>>
>>70300148
NiggaTooth
>>
Evilness is worn out. Religious terms and philosophy are cool now. Just look at Anicon releasing and album called Exegeses with a song called World as Will.

Try Hesychasm, Paraleipoménon,Tetelestai or any other Christian term in Greek. Just pick a word out of the Septuagint at random.

It's edgy since the words are used by Christians but you're not Christian. Basically use the Batushka meme
>>
Just name it after an obscure Roman emperor
>>
>>70304631
/thread this is it bois, metal can stop being made now
>>
FUCK
>>
>>70304931
>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
Inflammatory Discharge
>>
Shit in a slave nigger festering maggot cunt
>>
Electric Dream Machine
Chemical Toilet
>>
>>70300148
DRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVERDRUNKDRIVER
>>
death

to bad death allready did it
>>
I knew I could count on you guys. I think I'll just go with Brutal Food Hole
>>
>>70305343
DAYMAN
>>
>>70300148
Whitehouse.
>>
>>70302646

Awake, I guess is the darkest album besides ToT? I'm just gonna go glam anyway so its like whatever
whatever
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.