[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave
I don't get it.
>>
Just because you check out of a hotel doesn't mean you're out of the building or off the premises.
>>
The songs about how vacuous and toxic the Hollywood lifestyle is - so you can go somewhere different any time you like, but once you've been assimilated into the mindframe that comes with living in LA, it's there permanently
>>
>>70287404
Joe Walsh, Drunk and coked up out of his mind would understand completly, and make a hole inbetween studs to escape. Once you;re out of the room you need to kill EVERYONE, and I mean EVVVVERERERERERRRRYYYYYY ONNNNNNNNNEENENENNENENEEEE

until the trip is over and you need water and a greasy burger and fries. Fuck eurocucks, they have always been the niggers of the world, and Joe Walsh would totally agree. Kill yourself slightly and lean on destroying the world heavy. You'll be alright.
>>
Satan is in the the hallway picture. Its not like you faggots have the real album or even the CD to reference. The Devil is real, and he loves music.Hail Satan
>>
>>70287452
You can take the starlet out of Hollywood, but you can't take the Hollywood out of the starlet, essentially?
>>
>>70287515
Bambi, take someone's drink order and shut the fuck up. You may be pretty, but the lowest Mexican can still stuff you inside a barrel. Fuck with any of us and find out. The whole scratching out eyes and the rest of the bullshit wont do you any good. limp risted nobody...
>>
>>70287404
its about a haunted hotel dumbass. once you enter your soul is lost and joins the other ghosts. you can never leave
>>
>>70287515
yup.
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Hotel California [Asylum, 1976]

Speaking strictly as a non-fan, I must grant that this is their most substantial, if not enjoyable LP--they couldn't have written any of the songs on side one without a deep love and knowledge of their California subject. Problem is the transparent insincerity that mars most of the songs--Don Henley will probably sound smug choking out his last words. Also I wonder what Mexican-Americans would think of the accents on the title track. B
>>
>>70287404
You dense motherfucker
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.