[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of ween?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: ween.jpg (16KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
ween.jpg
16KB, 281x211px
what does /mu/ think of ween?
>>
File: thepod.jpg (438KB, 1070x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thepod.jpg
438KB, 1070x1080px
The Pod is pretty solid
>>
>>70276805
i like the intro
>>
>>70276751
they're my favorite band and i like them
>>
>>70276751
positive thoughts
>>
they're pure WEENius
>>
Ween is a very good band I like them very much they make music that is pleasing to my ear Dean and Gene are very talented musicians and I think their songs are weird but in a good way Mister would you please help my pony
>>
Easily my favorite band of all time.
>>
>>70277059
WEENUS PEENUS
>>
>>70276751
white supremacist music
>>
I've listened to one song, Your Party, and it was so bad that I didn't bother exploring any further. Maybe I should some day.
>>
Great band
>>
>>70276751
They look retarded
>>
>>70277257
Ignore anything off La Cucaracha, most people try to forget it happened. Listen to The Mollusk.
>>
ocean man
>>
>>70277506
They are. Just little bit though.
>>
>>70276751
I've only listened to Quebec but it's one of my favorite albums that album has some veryy good songs!
>>
>>70277506
Years of drugs.
>>
>>70277708
weren't they huffing scotchguard during the recording of The Pod?
isn't that what the contraption on the cover was for?
>>
>>70277789
Yeah that was a Scotchgard bong but I think they came out and said the huffing Scotchgard thing was a joke.
>>
>>70277708
they were always ugly, drugs didnt do that
>>
the mollusk meme
>>
File: Quebec Wojak.jpg (46KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Quebec Wojak.jpg
46KB, 650x650px
I'm gonna post my shitty opinion again.

Quebec > The Mollusk/The Pod > Pure Guava > White Pepper > Chocolate and Cheese > GodWeenSatan > 12 Golden Country Greats > La Cucaracha
>>
>>70277114
why, my weenus peenus of course :^)
>>
>>70276751
My fav band of all time.
>>
mutilated dick
>>
Brain dead but really impressive musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU9fTmTsssA
>>
>>70277087
I didn't know Toadposter had such good taste
>>
>>70280032
Gee anon, you're right! That is a shitty opinion!

All jokes aside, I don't get why everyone loves Quebec so much. Chocolate and Cheese and GWS are so much better.
>>
>>70280419
Oh great does this mean Ween is now child molester music?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 720x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 720x519px
>>70276751
ween is my favorite band
>>
>>70280032
>putting Golden Country Greats second to last

you utter pleb.
>>
Quebec > White Pepper = Chocolate and Cheese > The Mollusk > Pure Guava > 12 Golden Country Greats > The Pod = Shinola > GWS > La Cucaracha
>>
C&C ≥ GWS ≥ Pure Guava + Mollusk > White Pepper > The Pod > 12GCG > Quebec ≥ Shinola > LC

For demos

Pod/GWS/Pure Guava > C&C ≥ Quebec = 12GCG > Mollusk >LC

I wish they'd release an album of stuff like Young Chou Lin and Kim Smoltz
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.