[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do rock stars like heroin so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>>
>>70260745
Have you tried it?

I mean, people like it for a reason. Take my word for it.
>>
It helps me not think about my insecurities that I write about
>>
>>70260745
Rock star lifestyle = easy access to drugs
Easy access to drugs = heroin being available
Heroin is a beautiful feeling according to many, many people, I've heard it described as the greatest warmest hug that radiates from your core outwards
>>
>>70260745
For the attention.
Kurt was a emo faggot.
>>
I want junkies to die
>>
>>70261115
duterte get off 4chan
>>
>>70261115
kys pleb
>>
>>70261115
Maynard pls
>>
>>70261115
killa in manilla pls.
>>
The really sad thing is misguided kids who try it and become addicted so they can be like their rockstar heros. I do know one guy a little older than me who idolizes Kurt, plays guitar and yes was/is a heroin addict. And I'm not even someone with an wide social circle. I'm sure there's a lot of other kids out there who fulfill the archetype. Haven't seen him around in a few years so could have OD'd by now for all I know. Guess it really isn't that sad though, just social Darwinism at work.
>>
Its cheap and you can be wasted all day

>>70260791
The fuck is this p4k review? Go listen to DIIV fuckinv poser
>>
>>70261250
What's a DIIV
>>
>>70261115
go to bed, Big Roddy D.
>>
>>70261115
>>pol
>>
File: rainier-lanes.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rainier-lanes.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>70260745
>>70260872

Kurt was a heroin addict before he became a rock star, by proxy of growing up in the armpit known as Aberdeen

T. washingtonian
>>
Cause heroin (and opiates in general) are fucking great
>>
>>70261563

Really? I thought Courtney got him into it, which would make it right as SLTS was climbing that charts at the soonest.
>>
Everyone likes heroin, some people just haven't tried it yet.
>>
I hate junk enablers, actively ruining everyone's lives with their promises of happiness and "warmth"
>>
Because it makes me feel like im a man when I put a spike into my vein
>>
Because heroin is the shit. I wouldn't recommend actually trying it under any circumstances, but holy hell, once you're there it's amazing. Just thinking about it makes you hungry for it.
>>
File: tmp_24149--739531207.png (85KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24149--739531207.png
85KB, 246x246px
>>70261115
We will

>>70260745
It feels really good. I don't have to hurt anymore. But then it stops and I'm back where I started but with less money and a wasted day. Kinda like how alcohol destroys lives
>>
>>70261596
Nah he was doing it way before he met courtney, though she did enable him

I could honestly say that meth and heroin are the only things worthwhile to do in aberdeen, it's just that much of a shithole
>>
>>70261596
she wasn't even that big of a druggie compared to her peers desu
>>
>>70262432

There's a small camp of people who believe she never did drugs at all and that she collaborated with the press and lied to them to project a certain image. I almost buy it but there's no way she wasn't doing meth or crack in 2004 if you watch her 24 Hours Of Love MTV special on youtube. Totally tweaking and then crashes at the end.
>>
>>70261115
They are going to, using recreative drugs is the ultimate pleb thing one can do.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.