[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 12am Topic.png (114KB, 418x455px)
12am Topic.png
114KB, 418x455px
Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.
10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al’s eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Brandon “Meme Metal” Stosuy? [retired]
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp?
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Stephen "M." Deusner?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?
Jenn "Best New Tastemaker" Pelly
Marc "Not Mark" Hogan
KRIS "Meme Rap" EX
Jillian "they don't love you like I love you" Mapes
Kevin "who needs TMT anyways" Lozano

Will someone dethrone Run the Jewels' 8.6 for AOTY?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2017 BNM Tally: 1
Nights since last BNM: 6

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>P4K Collection Rar (Over 300 deleted reviews, pics of every staff member)
https://mega.nz/#!l1ZlRbqb!WYbGuia29w1_fpg05XS3F9Rtb8aFfj8WzZg8Z3mbwRQ

>Tonight's Top Stories
-This thread stands with Kesha eternally
-Rest in peace Nat Hentoff
-This thread hypes and supports DIIV, Japandroids, The xx, John Cale, Foxygen, and each & every poster here
>>
XX bnm or pan?
>>
>>70260704
Damn these might be dead for real...
>>
>>70260704
BNM
have you seen the amount of pieces they've done about them lately?
>>
>>70260594
This thread rejects the rape culture hysteria of Amber Coffman, Ke$ha, Larkin Grimm, Jessica Hopper, Meagan Garvey, Pitchfork, MTV News, et al.
>>
>>70260704
so sick of the xx. just another buzz band that gets press bc of its pretty face lesbo singer.
>>
>>70261499
>pretty face lesbo singer.
now I'm interested
>>
>>70261557
sorry. couldn't find a funny picture of a man with black hair and a big chin that i could post instead of hers.
>>
>>70261499
>>70261557
Lesbo, yes.
Pretty face, not at all.

Very talented and nice voice though
>>
>>70261499
wut you lied to me she's literally deformed. That is beyond ugly, that is a legitimate birth defect.
>>
Why was there no Bonito Generation review?
>>
>>70261630
Jay Leno
>>
>>70261741
>look at me im so funny bc i make up band names
get a life.
>>
>>70261741
Don't worry, it will get 10.0 BNR in 2026
>>
>>70261860
drone
>>
>>70262002
homosexual.
>>
>>70261982
Dead Sara 8.3 BNR when?
>>
>>70262028
Hey, I've had my dick sucked by more than enough men to know I'm not gay, thank you very much. You're the p4k drone who doesn't know Benito Generation and wants to give other people shit.
>>
>>70261499
that single was fucking shit. Why does Jamie stay with these frauds.
>>
>>70260594
what's the point of these threads now that what.cd is dead?
>>
NIGHTLY RUNDOWN
Nine Inch Nails 8.7/ 6.6 by Sean T. Collins
Yo Gotti 6.8 by Jay Balfour
9T Antiope 7.8 by Philip Sherburne
Black Anvil 7.5 by Saby Reyes-Kulkarni
>>
i want to live in a world where p4k hates nin.
>>
>>70262080
faggot.
>>
>>70262341
it's the reliving of their emo days. Not to mention it's a safe musician to headline festivals and they have stock in beats.
>>
Why isn't this BNR? Maybe they don't want to draw attention to the initial 2.0? They always try to do sneaky shit like that when it comes to turnarounds.
>>
>>70262080
here's the deal: i can find out who benito generation is, but you can't unsuck all those dicks.
>>
>>70262408
He didn't suck the dicks, he got his dick sucked.

Why would anyone want their dicks unsucked? You sound like you're wearing a hoodie with an energy drink logo on it.
>>
>>70262450
>You sound like you're wearing a hoodie with an energy drink logo on it.
i was just looking at motocross gear within the last half hour. how can you see my browser history?
>>
>trent's magnum opus
>8.7
wow i thought nu-pitchfork would think of the downward spiral as at least a 9.1
>>
>>70262355
It's not gay if I didn't cum.

fact
>>
Heres the original 2.0

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/5799-the-fragile/
>>
File: Trent-Feels-Reznor.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trent-Feels-Reznor.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
Cool, Trent's second-best NIN album finally got the praise it's deserved since the first P4K review went full retard.

Like sure, The Fragile was kind of whiny and self-indulgent, but Radiohead does that on literally every album they make and constantly get 8's & 9's. I'm just happy they fired that Brent twat and got a decent reviewer this time
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.