[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Lady Gaga again? She was washed up until the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: gaga.jpg (236KB, 900x1328px) Image search: [Google]
gaga.jpg
236KB, 900x1328px
What happened to Lady Gaga again? She was washed up until the Oscars musical number(?) last year and she got famous again now shes forgotten
>>
nothing will top Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Paparazzi again.
>>
>>70259009
media needs to push the "le we must believe ALL women when they claim rape fuck due process" agenda so the resurrected her career for that purpose
>>
>>70259029
Pretty much. She did her best work early on.
>>
File: weekly_catch_up.jpg (14KB, 166x320px) Image search: [Google]
weekly_catch_up.jpg
14KB, 166x320px
Loads of stuff it kept happening all the time everyday she got out of bed
>>
>>70259009
why have u been making this same thread for the past two years
>>
File: gaga3.jpg (133KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gaga3.jpg
133KB, 1200x1200px
>>70259043
this. now i remember the crigey UNTIL IT HAPPENES TO YOU shit she did

What happened to society in 2005-2009 that spawned "wild quirky flamboyant" artists like Gaga?
>>
>>70259009
>>70259112

a wee pervy aren't ya lads
>>
>>70259112
>What happened to society in 2005-2009 that spawned "wild quirky flamboyant" artists like Gaga?
We've had these since fucking Elvis. Bowie, Prince, Morrissey, and Robert Smith are all quirky flamboyant artists, and they weren't the only ones.

The new wave of quirky artists was only partially inspired by her, but were probably more inspired by Ke$ha in late '09 and 2010.
>>
>>70259212
Not that guy, but all of those you listed were leagues more talented than Gaga.
>>
>>70259212
I get the rest, but how was Elvis quirky or flamboyant?
>>
File: 129230_pmanson.jpg (29KB, 400x537px) Image search: [Google]
129230_pmanson.jpg
29KB, 400x537px
>>70259009

Nice pic of Marilyn Manson.

She put her focus more into acting than just music lately. That might be the explanation you're looking for.
>>
>>70259009
>She was washed up until the Oscars musical number(?) last year and she got famous again now shes forgotten
her core fanbase has other actual gay artist to support now. the normies are never loyal and beyonce,swift have taken over the strong womyn who runs things
so she has nobody now
>>
>>70259112
>What happened to society in 2005-2009 that spawned "wild quirky flamboyant" artists like Gaga?

nu rave was happening.
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 644x317px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 644x317px
She's trying to pivot into a serious acting career
>>
>>70259449
weak bait
>>
She came out with her first good album last year and is performing at the Super Bowl Halftime show in a month or two (it should be Britney Spears though).
>>
Didn't she come out about the illuminati being real or some shit, and was then black balled for a while...?
>>
>>70259212
don't mention morrissey in the same sentences as this talentless hack
page 11 bump
>>
>>70259009
I'd "fuck" her if you know what I mean
>>
>>70259829
It wasn't bait, but ok.
>>
>>70259112
I would tongue the fuck out of that pooper.
She'll forever be missed
>>
>>70260101
source?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.