[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my current top 10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tepton.png (453KB, 1680x756px) Image search: [Google]
tepton.png
453KB, 1680x756px
Rate my current top 10.
>>
I think it's annoying as fuck how often you spam it and how special you think you are for having a "unique" top 10. Your top 10 sucks, you're a faggot, end your life.
>>
>>70257117
>how often you spam it
Dude, this is the second time.
>>
>DUDE!!!!!!!! I LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM MUSIC AND OBSCURE MUSIC AT THE SAME TIME!!!!! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!?!?!?! I'M SO QUIRKY AND INTERESTING PAY ATTENTION TO ME XDXD

neck yourself
>>
>>70257117
>end your life
>>70257292
>neck yourself
I feel like this could have all been avoided if I put Spiderland in there, or something.
>>
>>70257367
Man don't listen to them. You like what you like, man.

I don't personally enjoy it but they're being a little extreme. Don't hurt yourself, ok?
>>
>>70257378
If I'm going to hurt myself I'd like to think it's for a better reason than "some people on mu told me to"
>>
>>70257398
Good. :)
What other hip hop are you into?
>>
>>70257419
That's a large question. I could list the staples but I guess they go without saying. I really dig a lot of UK hip hop and grime, at the moment.
>>
>>70258944
>UK hip hop
I don't know much about the genre aside from DOOM (Who's awesome) and Slick Rick (....Ugh)

What's the genre like outside of that.
>>
Quite a tryhard taste but at least its not the same safe /mu/core most of this board puts on their charts
>>
>>70257041
the only good record here is The Carter II
>>70258979
those are both Brit born American Rappers
>>
>>70258944
What UKHH & Grime are you into? Certified britbong and fan of both here

>>70258979
>What's the genre like outside of that

I really feel it's hugely overlooked - there's some serious talent out there, been bang into some Strange U lately
>>
>>70259038
>those are both Brit born American Rappers
Well shit then I don't know anything about the genre!

Especially since only 1 of them was good.
>>
>>70257041
i haven't laughed this hard in ages. thanks op
>>
>>70259328
Why's that?
>>
>>70257041
lol it's shallow pop music juxtaposed with obscure regional and classical music

never seen that done before, good on you OP!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70259039
Sketpa, Wretch 32, AJ Tracey, 67, Ocean Wisdom.
>>
>>70259660
Ocean Wisdom has some of the best flows in the game at the moment
It's no secret that UK MCs absolutely smoke their US counterparts when it comes to double-time fast delivery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbupT0o0gQ
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.