[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rectangularsledgehammer.jpg (4KB, 248x160px) Image search: [Google]
rectangularsledgehammer.jpg
4KB, 248x160px
I just got introduced to Ghost and they are fucking phenomenal. I can't find another band like them and need more things to listen that's on their level.

I legit cannot find another band that blows me away like they do and I don't want to burn myself out on them so soon.

Help
>>
Man I like their last album but you are gonna get shat on for posting in such hyperbolic manner about a pop rock band

Listen to blue oyster cult and go to r/music or something
>>
so they're kind of an homage to older proto-metal and proto-goth rock bands like Black Sabbath and especially Blue Oyster Cult, so those are two good bands to listen to.

Maybe look into Danzig, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden.

They're kind of intended to be a sort of gateway drug into metal.
>>
>>70256978
Try Subvision and Magna Carta Cartel. It has their singer.
>>
>>70257023
Wait, what's wrong with BOC?
>>
>>70257118
nothing, it was a legitimate recomendation
>>
>>70256978
Try Lordi, I guess. They also do pop'y hard rock.
>>
>>70257023
Not trying to be hyperbolic just was kind of blown away by how into their music I got, never had a band really attract me this much before and I can't find anyone else who does the same

r/music is cancer
>>
They're too satanic for me, shit creeps me out. They literally have a song that is a genuine worship song about Satan. I don't buy the idea that it's just a gimmick.

Great live show though.
>>
>>70257172
Yeah. I don't find it creepy, but it does get a bit annoying after a while.
>>
ghost is pretty good but they dont hold a candle to KISS
>>
>>70257172
I'm 100% it's a gimmick so I don't really care
>>70257195
I get what you're saying but I just like that they have a subject they sing about
>>7025720
For the life of me I cannot get into Kiss. I've tried but I just don't see what's all that great about them desu. Same with Alice Cooper
>>
>>70257258
I don't know why you're so confident that it's a gimmick, they use legit satanic imagery and concepts, they're all anonymous so we don't really know their personal lives, and it's really the only topic of their music.
>>
Hypnotic Underworld is amazing
>>
>>70257296
Have you seen any of their interviews? They've said before that they're based off of bands before them and horror movies. And they're in another band together. The lead singer legit plays a character too. It's just for show
>>
>>70257377
Have you ever heard of lying before? It's when you hide the truth to further your interests. I guarantee that they are satanists in some real capacity.
>>
>>70257319
Holy shit I like this! Thank you!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.