[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think of this music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: big_1429211543_image.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1429211543_image.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
What do we think of this music?
>>
>>70254614
also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbKB2TL3Jk&t=210s
>>
>>70254614
and now his best song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HFDW0x10-Q
>>
>>70254614
edgy reddit-tier 12 year old faggot music.

>xdddd mum its really funny

not to mention that the other album he did was for free and now he wants money for it

Ive been watching this dude since 2012 and sadly had to see that his fanbase got overrun by faggots and its just sad that he also changed so much. i really miss the old funny vids with pink guy prometheus and the gang.
>>
He's the new eminem. Also listening to this killed my boner
>>
>music
>>
>>70254689
It's free on youtube
>>
i can't stand looking at insecurity for so long
>>
>>70254614
ALL CAPS GROSS TITLE (ft. idubbbztv, HowToBasic and maxmofoegames)
>>
>>70254614
I'm convinced he browses /tv/ after listening to Nickelodeon Girls.
>>
>>70254689
>not to mention that the other album he did was for free and now he wants money for it

He uploaded each individual song on his other channel precisely so people can download them for free, you fucking retard. People also constantly want to help support him due to liking him so much, he's giving them the opportunity to do that.
>>
>>70254614
theres no we you fucking autistic parasite, how about you formulate your own fucking opinions
>>
>>70257718
Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
>>
>>70254614
The worst part about his music is when fans say you can't criticize it because it's "supposed to bad, ironically" and that you can't take a joke if you hate it
>>
>>70259423

well, I mean you CAN criticize it but if you get super triggered by the fact that's it's intentionally bad, then you're probably not a very fun person.

I've seen /mu/ praise plenty of musicians who are unironically/unintentionally garbage frequently so I'm not sure why this Pink Guy album is catching so much flak.
>>
First album was better because there's nothing else like it. The new one feels like an unwanted sequel. It's also filled with filler.
>>
>>70259423

Id argue you cant criticize music under the pinkguy name

Its free rein if his lazy ass ever decides to release a Joji track
>>
>>70259485
Who cares if he's not taking it seriously? I can still call it shit
>>
>>70259515

You can

The album should be like 40 minutes it has great songs than bad ones
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.