[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTBAM confirmed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Damn.jpg (195KB, 1572x892px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
195KB, 1572x892px
>Better than The Beatles
>Better than Beach Boys
>Better than David Bowie
>Better than Radiohead
>Better than Kanye West
>>
>>70252044
I can't get over how old his website looks like,
>>
colors deserves that score desu
>>
>>70252044
>TSC is a 5/10
Fucking pleb shit. Dropped.
>>
>Colors (2007) was conceived as one long seamless suite. After the almost neoclassical overture Foam Born and the growling but catchy The Decade of Statues, the panzer-grade frenzied attack of Informal Gluttony begins to hijack the sound with the paradisiac poppy refrain that pops up in the middle of it and then closes the piece. The eleven-minute Sun of Nothing boasts enough swerving guitars, devastating tempo shifts and genre-bending (mostly melodic) detours (even a piano jingle) to confuse the most attentive listener. But that's nothing compared with what comes next.

Continued in next post
>>
>>70252137
it loads fast and you can read all the text why would you want it any different
>>
>The exhilarating 13-minute collage (not just song) Ants of the Sky even begins with a tropical section (and clean vocals) that morphs to sound like a cover of the first King Crimson album but then soars with a shoegazing section (ecstatic vocals against guitar noise) and enters the black-metal section with an anthemic refrain repeated by the guitar solo. Then the instrumental bridge runs into a baroque organ-driven loop a` la Yes (at triple speed, of course) and a new vocal section begins. That swirling motif returns in the form of a Slavic dance, leading to a new morbid Pink Floyd refrain on clean vocals, a lounge-jazz guitar solo and a salon-bluegrass square dance, before the guitar intones one more time the anthemic refrain. This stylistic merry-go-round segues seamlessly into the more uniform eight-minute Prequel to the Sequel that nonetheless includes a minute of waltzing musichall music before the primal shout that destroys it and implodes in another Pink Floyd-ian refrain; and this one segues into a brief bucolic instrumental, which then segues (with no respite) into the closing 14-minute juggernaut White Walls. This is one formidable slab of warped black-metal, in which the voice returns to its primal beastly form and a chain reaction of explosive rhythms keeps. Despite the brief soft intermezzo, the song is mostly prey to terrified screaming and terrifying drumming until one last acrobatic lightning-speed guitar melody that decays into one last waltzing musichall step and... into a piano solo that sounds like the finale of a Beethoven sonata.

>8/10
>>
>>70252137
>is on 4chan
>>
>>70252044
based italian
>>
>>70252503
>>70252337
>>70252137
early 2000s website designs >>>>> new ones

everything's a mobile/tablet dump nowadays
>>
>>70252137
Leave him alone, he made it on geocities in 1997
>>
Is Between The Buried And Me any good? For the longest time whenever anyone would mention them I would think they were talking about Bring Me The Horizon and now they're so interlinked in my mind that I have no idea how people feel about BTBAM
>>
File: 1483683599318.jpg (6KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1483683599318.jpg
6KB, 250x220px
>>70252044
>Between the Buried and Me, a black metal outfit

KEK fucking dropped, Literally what?!?! How can one man be so fucking retarded. They are metal core/prog metal. If anything they have some death metal and thrash influence but literally nothing in common with black metal. How can one man know so little about what he is saying?
>>
>>70254769
i don't really listen to metal but i've always liked them
>>
>>70254769
you should listen and find out for yourself, theyre cool if you like progeshit and mealcore
>>
>>70252044
is everyone here serious? this is fake...
>>
>>70256547
>getting btfo this easily
http://www.scaruffi.com/cdreview/new.html
>>
>>70256567
oh wow it's real holy fuck
>>
>>70254845
could be a translation error
>>
>>70254769
Yes, BTBAM is good. I got into them like 6 years ago when I was a teen, but I still really enjoy them. Just listen to Colors, as it's probably the most critically acclaimed album (by Scaruffi too).
>>
>>70256765
Possibly, but "black-metal" is mentioned multiple times throughout the body of text. Additionally, I find it hard to think what could be mistranslated as "black metal".
>>
>>70252503
Even Reddit looks more antiquated than 4chan.
>>
BTBAM is a great band so no complaints here.

>a black-metal outfit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.