[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you feel as though you have a spiritual connection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 71LQ34%2BJj%2BL._SL1061_.jpg (157KB, 1061x1059px) Image search: [Google]
71LQ34%2BJj%2BL._SL1061_.jpg
157KB, 1061x1059px
Do any of you feel as though you have a spiritual connection to a song or an album?
>>
God isn't real.
>>
Totally. This song has played through almost every big event in my life and I just kinda feel attached to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvWkUhszeE
>>
spirit doesn't exist so no
>>
>>70252016
How though? Were you listening to it on your phone or something? Care to give some examples?
>>
>>70252050
More or less kinda. I mean when I first heard the song it immediately connected but then as things would happen throughout my life like driving home from getting broken up with, getting accepted to my choice Uni, it just kinda always came on shuffle and felt so right at the time. Not sure if that really makes sense but it just has a presence with certain moments in my life for some reason.
>>
>>70251857
Pretty much all of Coltrane. His music opened me up to spirituality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJgrsLiYcp8
>>
>>70252285
What is it with Coltrane and spirituality? They just seem to go hand in hand perfectly.
>>
File: c0218d9513cb086b3b5fe97f8b4f5.jpg (35KB, 486x600px) Image search: [Google]
c0218d9513cb086b3b5fe97f8b4f5.jpg
35KB, 486x600px
>>70252412
He dedicated his life to being a "Preacher of the Horn" (his words). His entire music, especially towards the end of his life, was about conveying his spiritual message. He saved my life desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCx2zAdsZsA

But I do feel a deep connection with all the artists I like. It may be an unhealthy habit :^\
>>
>>70252545
I was just about to say, I'm not a spiritual person in really any way but his later records REALLY make me feel it for some reason. Especially Ascension.
>>
>>70252623
It's an incredible feeling. I wasn't a spiritual person either, until.
>>
I feel as though First Day of my Life by Bright Eyes follows me around during the best moments of my life. It makes me feel like life isn't completely meaningless
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.