[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else love this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: st. vincent actor.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
st. vincent actor.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
Anyone else love this album?
>>
>>70250168
Me. It's such a good album.
>>
>>70250168

Marry Me is her best by far
>>
wait thats an album i thought you guise were just posting a picture of her face for no reason
>>
Actor might be her best but I have a hard time deciding. I think the Sequel should have been a b side and the song Bycicle put somewhere around the Bed and the Party. Would have been better like that 8 think.
>>
Strange Mercy is better
>>
>>70250168
It's in my top 10 albums of all times.
>>
>>70250168
Best production and instrumentation of all her albums.

>>70252982
I used to prefer Strange Mercy too, but the production and instrumentation just sounds so flat and poppy compared to Actor.
>>
wtf marry me is her best record you plebs
>>
File: st qt.jpg (55KB, 263x270px) Image search: [Google]
st qt.jpg
55KB, 263x270px
>>70252982
>>
>>70250168
Worst of her solo albums tb h
>>
She is old
>>
>>70255351
he's right tho
>>
>>70253591
same
>>
>>70256383
he isn't
>>
>>70250168
This album is so good while stoned
>>
>>70250168
That's a great album.

Remember when she was an actor and she was out of work and trumpets. awwww shiiiiiyiiiiit
>>
>>70255286
I'LL BE SO GOOD TO YOU
>>
She looks like Lily Labeau.
>>
just the same but brand new fucking slaps
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.