[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you even come here anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1483916519669.jpg (27KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1483916519669.jpg
27KB, 552x414px
why do you even come here anymore?
>>
I really don't know
I hardly ever post
I don't talk about the artists I like
what the hell am I doing here
I don't belong here
>>
it makes escaping reality a lot easier
>>
>>70240852
To talk to people I don't like about music I don't care about
>>
it makes me feel smart
>>
help
>>
>>70240852
I hate my reality, myself, everyone.
I just read threads, laught and hate it. I sometimes write mean post just to get a reaction. They hate me.
>>
>>70240879
but you don't care if it hurts
>>
>>70240852
To laugh at everyone else's shitty taste
>>
There's actually some nice threads here and there. It also helps me find new stuff from people talking about things I've never listened to and making lists and such. Collage threads help with this too.

Also nowhere else I go to talks much about music so it's nice to have music talk regardless of the quality of it.
>>
It keeps me occupied so i'm not reminded that i'm depressed dipshit with no friends
>>
>>70240926
You want to have control
>>
kpop and sharethreads
>>
It's a never ending avalanche of shit. I only come here to troll people I don't like wishing they would leave.
>>
>>70240879
Same. Occasionally i might say something in /bleep/ but otherwise it just browse the catalog and enter the occasional thread. I don't really enjoy it here but i keep coming back.
>>
I have no friends.
>>
File: 1475955090488.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475955090488.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>70240852
I'm still kinda chasing that dragon of when first coming to this place when I still thought music and music discussion was interesting. Once you're done discovering the essentials all that's really left is memes and occasionally replying to threads in ways I would have appreciated when I was new to music.
>>
>>70240852
Because it's the only good place to discuss music on the internet, if you can believe it.
>>
>>70242851
This is false though, if you listen to stuff outside of /mu/core (which i've listened to a fuck ton of albums and barely any of it is /mu/core, at least not primary /mu/core) you rec other things to people in chart threads, spoon feed threads, generals, shit like that. If you're knowledgeable about music there is always discussion somewhere, you just
A. can't expect civilized and intelligent shit all the time (actually almost never)
B. Have to actually have a broad enough palette to be able to discuss multiple genres

/mu/ is a pretty good discussion board if you are able to ignore the memes. It's only really bad when you can't escape them, and none of them are funny.
>>
>>70242882
Looks like someone hasn't been to /r/music
>>
>>70242953
/r/music is god fucking awful, what are you talking about?
>people post links
>popular links get upvotes and praise
>random circlejerks
>all good discussion is over retardedly simple/boring shit
>no bants
it's awful, and I actually consistently use reddit
>>
>>70242971
Looks like somebody hasn't been to /r/hiphopheads
>>
>>70240886
This. Sure /mu/ is bad, but real life is much worse.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.