[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1009KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1009KB, 1400x1400px
Thoughts?
>>
>>70240565
milky
>>
FAS tit beast, shame the music is no good though
>>
I really fucking hate women who get their bangs cut like this now.

It's all the rage in tumblr circles.
>>
She's a real cutie with the silver wig on
>>
Is someone going to start posting pics of Angel now? Pls and thank you
>>
>>70240822
Why does someone need to post pics?

Can't you just fucking look her up on google?

Seriously nigger?
>>
>>70240878
I'm Mexican
Well, somewhat
And we use these boards to find rare pictures. Of course I can use google.
I have, in fact.
>>
>>70240747
I really like it, but it doesn't suit most women.
>>
>>70240565
I AND HANGING UP THIS TI-I-I-I-ME
>>
>>70240565
I really like the 2nd half of the album a lot more. Intern and Never Be Mine are such weak opening tracks when compared to the other songs
>>
SHUT UP KISS ME
>>
i love her voice and that album is pretty good, not worth buying unless it was like $5 imo
>>
>>70240713
M I L C C
>>
>>70240747
do you mean that you "really fucking hate women's bangs when they cut them like this now" or do you actually hate people based on a haircut alone?
>>
All I want in life is for Angel Olsen to fucking breastfeed me with her huge tits tbqh familia
>>
that fucking outro on Sister oh my golly
>>
>>70244468
THIS!!!!!!!!
>>
anyone know if angel is a lesbian
>>
>>70242866
HOLD ME TIGHT
>>
>>70244942
nah she wants a strong burly man to hold her tight

none of that weak chined nu-male bullshit
>>
>>70240565
a lot of great melodies and she has a nice voice. I haven't formed a final opinion but right now I like it a lot but don't love it, and Shut Up Kiss Me is overrated IMO
>>70244656
>all my life I thought I'd change
feelsbadman
>>
File: wildflower.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wildflower.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
>>70240565
eh, it's ok
didn't really impress me that much
I though her previous album was a lot better
ya'll heard the Joanne Robertson album from last year, it's pretty good, reminds me a lot of Geek the Girl but with more lo-fi swirly shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5__NjsmFYE
>>
>>70245004
Nah, her last album was much worse. Half of the songs on it were trash. This album is very listenable all the way through.
>>
>>70245038
I'd somewhat agree but the high points are so high
with the new one it just seemed kinda flat all the way through
>>
>>70240994
>lazy faggot that wants to be spoonfed
>Mexican
fucking surprising
>>
>>70245100
Kek
>>
>>70245120
kek
>>
>>70245100
I fucking hate polfags
>>
File: zmsjPn4.jpg (306KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
zmsjPn4.jpg
306KB, 1024x683px
she t h i c c

I hate the singles but the rest if fucking gold.
>>
>>70244656
SOTY 2016
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.