[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PENDULUM RETURNS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What did they mean by this?

http://pendulumreturns.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRcfL0YWhQ

Will /ourliteralguy/ Rob "Autistic Australian IRL Shitposter" Swire revolutionize Electronic Dance Music with a rock-infused heavy DnB sound once again?

Or will he eternally be making braindead brostep for redditors in Knife Party?

>inb4 "lol we're just touring"
>>
>>70235135
He'll probably try a little bit of the former and when he realizes the fans of that iteration of Pendulum are bored of it he'll move to the latter.
>>
who gives a fuck

they're so bad, that entire genre is bad, just bad bad bad music
>>
File: lma.jpg (37KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
lma.jpg
37KB, 500x291px
>>70235203
i bet you listen to grimes or noise music and think you are "avant garde" with "novel taste"

lel kys
>>
>>70235220
nah, that's all garbage too

you literally listen to trash, like plastic bags covered with shit in audio form if you care about pendulum or anything from that genre

stop replying to me you dumb anime poster
>>
@70235247
excellent bait
>>
File: cuteyhoney.jpg (41KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
cuteyhoney.jpg
41KB, 640x352px
>>70235247
>>
>>70235135
I hope they return. The big room shit they've been doing is terrible. Rob swire shouldn't end up like this. His vocals and music skill is insane. Same with gareth. And re release hold your color with the 2 missing tracks
>>
>>70235203
Listen to vault or witchcraft. The music they make is crafted well, and when vault came out in 2003, it was game changing. Compare some of the songs released back then to vault
>>
Would prefer pendulum to 90% of modern edm/dnb
>>
>>70235135
it's probably just nostalgia but I really want something else like hold your colour.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.