[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a year since his death Bowie thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
It's been a year since his death

Bowie thread
>>
Honestly looking back at his album streak in the 70s I don't think anyone will do anything similar for a long long time. He has albums like Ziggy and then albums like Station to Station, anyone from anywhere can enjoy him and sadly I don't think we'll see that again for awhile.
>>
What the fuck, time went by so fast. I've heard that after 25 years old, the rest of your life will feel as long as your first 24 years of life. Meaning you've already experience half of your life already.
>>
>>70234800
youre just conceptualizing a period of time thats far too broad for you to have any real experience with. obviously you experience the stuff that happens within that time, but not the passing of that time as an induvidual experience that could be analysed, measured or characterised.
>>
File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
NO WAY ITS BEEN A YEAR
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>70234586
>It's been a year since his death
I wonder if we're boyfriends yet
>>
>>70234800
You perception of time is relative to the amount of time you have experienced.
Time appears to go faster the older you get.
>>
File: 1480823850004.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1480823850004.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>one year
>still no gf
>>
>>70234586
What a coincidence, it's been about a year since I've gotten my dick rode :c
>>
File: bowie-died.jpg (14KB, 493x141px) Image search: [Google]
bowie-died.jpg
14KB, 493x141px
Where were you lads?
>>
>>70234800
this post made me very sad. i hope it isn't true
>>
Have any of you listened to the new EP yet? Killing a Little Time is god-tier.
>>
>>70235300
Does the EP include the BoC inspired track he mentioned in interviews?
>>
>>70234586
Then it's about time someone dies this year
>inb4 Brian Wilson
>>
>>70234586
What pose precisely is he attempting here? Is he straightening his hair?
>>
>>70235300
KALT goes hard as fuck
>>
>>70235225
I was sleeping on the couch cause my room had flooded the night before and I'd been woken up by my mum doing stuff in the kitchen at like 6am and I was still trying to wake up and make sense of the world when I heard mum scream DAVID BOWIE'S DIED from the other room.
>>
>>70235325

I don't know honestly. It could be Killing a Little Time? I would have to find the interviews where he talked about the track.
>>
File: diamonddogs.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
diamonddogs.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
Really underrated imo. Sweet Thing, Candidate, Sweet Thing (Reprise) is his best 3 song streak.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.