[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Ableton considered better than FL Studio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Why is Ableton considered better than FL Studio?
>>
Because FL is a buggy mess. Useless and even children's toys sound better than the free VSTs you can find in it.
t. FL Studio user
>>
Childhood is making shitty dubstep on FL Studio. Adulthood is realizing Ableton makes more sense.
>>
FL is a CPU-hogging bug filled crash-happy mess

source: three years of FL studio
>>
File: Inbred.gif (2MB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
Inbred.gif
2MB, 240x426px
Mixcraft is the shit guys fuck fl & appleton!
>>
>kids that are too young to remember when some silly kiddie software drum machine came out called "frooty loops"
>>
>>70230417
because it is
/thread
>>
I prefer fl studio, simpler, easier, and if you are not lazy to download plugins it is quite complete for any type of music
>>
Because people think that the reason they make bad music MUST be the DAW and not the fact that they suck at music.
>>
Using ableton for 2 years now
I like how fast you can sketch your ideas
But I miss stock synths like sytrus and harmor
>>
i use sony acid
>>
I like Pro Tools the most since it was my first DAW I ever got experience with so I am most comfortable with it.
>>
>>70230417
Workflow and features
>>
>>70230417
It's more expensive

I use the lite version however bc it came with a keyboard
>>
File: sheldon.jpg (62KB, 328x498px) Image search: [Google]
sheldon.jpg
62KB, 328x498px
Show me 5 industry pros who use FL Studio in an album that came out in 2016 (anyone on soundcloud doesnt count)

i'll show you 50 industry pros that used ableton
>>
>>70234536
http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/powerusers.php
>>
>>70234536
trent Reznor
>>
>>70230417
I'm not sure, but they're wrong, how can Abelton be better than FL Studio if they do the exact same shit.
>>
>>70234699
>how can different pieces of software be different if they are made to do the same thing
is this a legitimate question? do you not know anything about software engineering?
>>
>>70234536
>>70234602
Lmao BTFO. But yeah most mainstream guys do use FL Studio, others use Pro Tools since that has been an industry standard for so long. Ableton is more of a minority compared to those two, being used more by electronic music producers.
>>
>>70234602
>>70234743
btfo how?
by posting a list of a bunch of nobodies?
>>
>>70230622
Age pride is lame
Even if you are trying to be a oldfag!

>Hurr durr I'm young
>Hurr durr I'm older than you

Both stupid
>>
>>70234964
>users list consisting of some of the biggest most popular names in mainstream EDM and hip hop plus some legends like Oldfield
>"nobodies"
Lmao this some loser level damage control here
>>
>>70235173
No retard
FL was made for kids, and their market stratagy hasn't changed, just grown with the audience. It's babies-first-daw experience with a """"""""professional"""""""" seal of approval.
>>
cubase>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZabBKZkHnw

Made using Pro tools and ableton

Original samples too0
>>
>>70234737
They do the same thing, you can record, loop, and write music with ease on each program, one doesn't do it "better" than the other. Now, if you find ableton preferable to the other one, that's fine, but that is in no way an indication of abletons superiority.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>70230417
I use a groovebox
>>
>>70230417
It's not

>>70230498
I wouldn't say useless
>even children's toys sound better than the free VSTs you can find in it.
I agree
>>
piano roll > ableton
>>
>>70230417
It just works
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.