[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Avant-rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Capturar.png (78KB, 272x452px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
78KB, 272x452px
why is this considered experimental?
>>
>>70228857
Wikipedia is for autists. They essentially go by the logic that if there are sources for it then it's confirmation.
>>
>>70228857
If you checked the talk page you might know :^)
>>
>>70229507
what's that?
>>
Because it was experimental in 1988.
>>
File: bravo wikipedia.png (142KB, 279x375px) Image search: [Google]
bravo wikipedia.png
142KB, 279x375px
The better question is what fucking idiot thinks this album is electro-pop? Hot on the Heels of Love and Walkabout are the only accessible electronic songs on it and Hot on the Heels of Love is pretty much a parody of synthpop.
>>
>>70229595
elaborate
>>
>>70228897
Yup, because of this autism The Blue Album is labeled "emo" and Siamese Dream is labeled "grunge".
>>
>>70228857
probably the use of noise, feedback and unconventional tunings

it's quite sad that you have to ask the question, anon. not because I necessarily agree that the album is truly experimental, but because there has been so much written about the album over the last ~30 years that the fact you have to turn to making a shitpost on /mu/ instead of actually reading something for once (ideally from a source more reputable than random /mu/tants) is a testament to both your laziness and completely insincere interest in the actual answer to your question
>>
File: bravo wikipedia 2.png (138KB, 281x416px) Image search: [Google]
bravo wikipedia 2.png
138KB, 281x416px
Forget OP, post music related examples of wikipedia acting retarded.
>>
>>70229549
the thing linked at the top left of the article - for a western reader that would make it the first thing in your line of site
>>
>>70229742
oh thanks
>>70229686
meh whatever
>>70229714
>forget op
now that's sad
no hard feelings though
>>
>>70229673
Yep, and let's not forget that "sources" means reviews. Huh? Reviews? Just because they are "professional" reviewers does not mean they are right.

Moral of the story is don't trust Wikipedia. It is literally—yes, I mean literally—by autists, for autists. Although, unfortunately most of Wikipedia's readers are not autists so they are being supplied with information structured and composed by autists and it creates this awful cycle of misinformation—at least, misinformation in a more underhanded way.

I may not agree with Scaruffi on much but I can agree that Wikipedia is a force (and a farce) for evil.
>>
>>70229714
if we're gonna pretend alice in chains, soundgarden and nirvana are the same genre and not just rock bands that happened to come up at a similar time, why not add sp too
>>
File: 1476685916819.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476685916819.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>70229884
Pic related: it's you
>>
>>70228857
Wikipedia thinks U2 is a post-punk band. They're wrong about a lot of things.
>>
>>70229941
okay. remove the fedora, the entire outfit, add blonde hair and a tan then yeah, that's me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.