[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mainstream artist does something out of their comfort zone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kid a.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kid a.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>10/10's across the board

>Soundcloud artist does something truly revolutionary and groundbreaking
>2K plays
Explain yourselves, /mu/
>>
>>70225552
Example?
Oh wait. This is b8. So probably will not get one.
>>
>>70225552
to be fair all of my noise, no-input, free improve, music concrete and field recording stuff
was already done in the 60s, but I think that you just gotta believe and shit
>>
>>70225592
https://soundcloud.com/refraq/blind-approach
>>
>>70225552
TIL Plays affect whether you give an album a 10/10 or not.
>>
>>70225552
>10/10's across the board

you answered your own question. people know them already. there shit tons of songs out right now if made by different artist people would call it amazing and it would make a ton of money.

If skrillex made opn's replica or r+7 majority of the world would call him a fucking genius.
>>
File: IMG_5989.png (567KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5989.png
567KB, 1334x750px
>>70225723
>electronic music
>groundbreaking
>>
>>70225552
No major pulbisher for the reviewers to find.
>>
part of art has always been PR. noblemen used to pay for it. that's how the mona lisa happens.

it's not too hard to figure out that you need a solid foundation in order to create something great. there are exceptions, especially in hip hop and punk, and the nature of those genres is what gives them artistic appeal in the first place
>>
>>70225723
I liked it, but stop thinking that high about your music, it's nowhere near groundbreaking I know it's just bait to self-promote but if you actually believe it then you are stupid
>>
>>70226157
You have to be retarded if you think you can't achieve anything new in electronic music. Synthesisers have so much more potential than people have tapped into. I'd even argue that most instruments do not have anywhere near the flexibility that most synths have, not to belittle them.
>>
>>70225552
>>Soundcloud artist does something truly revolutionary and groundbreaking
If they were truly revolutionary and groundbreaking, wouldn't someone have noticed?
>>
>>70226744
That is probably a philosophical question that no one in this thread is anywhere near intelligent enough to answer.
>>
>>70226859
Not really. it's simple just logic.
>>
>>70226713
lol if you think what anon posted is groundbreaking you need to listen to more music, that type of electronic shit has been done and done
>>
>>70226859

>>70226328
already did
>>
>>70226904
no I agree. It's shit. Just don't throw all electronic music in with this shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.