[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Albums you thought were memes but are actually bretty gud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: xKERo.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
xKERo.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
ITT: Albums you thought were memes but are actually bretty gud
>>
>>
>>70217274

nah that's actually just a meme anon.
>>
>>70217301
not really u fkn rtazrds
>>
tedy andreas
james ferraro
that one album with the dog on the cover
>>
>>70217364
fuck off asshole. call me that again and ill ip you cunt.

>>70217366

teddy's mixtape really isn't that good. though it has some great tracks
>>
>>70217188
I don't really get this album. It just sounds like music out of a barbie commercial you'd see on a kids tv station. I see that it's cutesy and "fun" but musically it's dull.
>>
>>70217188
This isn't funny anymore guys. I'm starting to get worried.
>>
>>70217724

IT'S

ALL

LIP

SLAP

THIN

KING

CAPS
>>
>>70217724
That's the point. The music and production is fine but the lyrics are fucking god awfully simple.

/mu/ only likes it or pretends to like it because we all wish we had a half Jap British GF.
>>
>>70217724
it depends on what you want/expect form the album. if you want something complex and thought provoking, you probably won't like this album. if you can accept it for what it is, lighthearted and fun, you will enjoy it immensely.
>>
>>70217366
Im pretty sure Im thinking of something else entirely so tell me what the album with the dog as cover is
>>
Wake up. Rather, hop out of bed, skip down the stairs in your zip-up flannel pajamas, and eat a big plate of waffles, bacon, and buttery scrambled eggs. Today’s a big day, and that’s wonderful. Truthfully, everything is wonderful. On Bonito Generation, the mundane is amazing – the amazing, spectacular. Anything can be transformed into a gleaming ball of color when gorgeously crafted by Kero Kero Bonito. Trying to figure out a song on the radio is transmogrified into a day’s event. The overwhelming feeling of living in a big city doesn’t exist, not when you take life in your own hands (things turn out alright). It all smears against your ears in a frenzy of vibrancy, like a kindergarten finger-painting. Everyone’s trying to be smart with their music, always having the forward-thinking, ironic sentiments, but singer Sarah Midori Perry explains, “Sometimes if I think too hard/I forget that I’m a superstar”.
>>
>>70218617
if you liked this, check out the whole list

https://basementalitymedia.com/2017/01/09/the-top-50-albums-of-2016/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.