[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she objectively trhe best femalr lyricist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: newsom.jpg (161KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
newsom.jpg
161KB, 630x1200px
Is she objectively trhe best femalr lyricist?
>>
File: qt.jpg (74KB, 420x471px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
74KB, 420x471px
>Even mollusks have weddings, though solemn and leaden, but you dirge for the dead and take no jam on your bread

What the hell did she mean by this?
>>
>>70201777
She's the Bjork of her niche.
I can't really think of anyone who she compares to.

She's good with words but probably not the best.
>>
>>70201848
lesbian scissoring
>>
>>70201848
Just a supper of salt and a waltz through your empty bed

Missed the end of the verse.
To me she seems to be talking to a well-regarded poet who writes about tfw no gf, but is so obsessed with morbidity that he's basically locking himself into loneliness.
>>
File: Lana_Del_Bae.jpg (70KB, 620x554px) Image search: [Google]
Lana_Del_Bae.jpg
70KB, 620x554px
>>70201777
kek, no, objective best female lyricist/waifu ever right here.
>>
>>70202222
no
>>
>>70202233
not an argument
>>
>>70202233
Quads don't lie.
>>
>>70202222
objectively one of the worst, you mean

>i'm sad
>i'm rich and spoilt
>i'm a drug addict and alcoholic
>lol suicide
>"d-daddy"

real great lyrics there
>>
>>70202257
Found the retard
>>
>>70202257
You're just mad cause you can't taste her pepsi cola flavoured pussy.
>>
>>70202257
you take that back
>>
>>70201777
She's not only the best lyricist but the best artist of all time
>>
>>70202869
You tagged the wrong post
>>70202222
There you go, anon. You're welcome.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.